Ludia Forums

Ok... if we’re gunna get aquatics

How will they spawn?
Will we find pleisiosaurs in a puddle?
Mosasaurs in a mud pile?- sorry had to aliterate…
Anomites in the air?

Or;
What? You decide!

6 Likes

Mosanado…

5 Likes

As long as we can fuse the super-duper hybrid Indosasaurus, who cares? :smiley:

8 Likes

I heard they will only be featured in cities with water. So you’ll need to barter with players to get what you need. To make up for all of the aquatics spawning, all land spawns will be removed from those cities. It all evens out that way.

No idea what they’ll be like on the map, but i’ve done some data mining and found the new arena and fight animation!

1Bdxg1j

33 Likes

I want my current dinos to look like that when they fight.

4 Likes

A mudkipper

we simply dont know untill it happens

Those things are on the same planet as we are? Yikes! They are super creepy and I don’t mind lizards, snakes or frogs.

2 Likes

That isn’t even creepy.
THIS IS

6 Likes

At least you could kick it and not fall on your rear end lol! I’m going with close second :rofl:

I remember seeing one of those but i don’t remember it’s name

Sarcastic Fringehead.
I mean, no, seriously. That is its name.

3 Likes

Quick thing: just as I was re-watching that scene in “Spider-Man: into the Spider-verse” where prowler’s identity is revealed this message shows up

should mean 1.7 soon?

:thinking:

I think in about a week we will see 1.7 announcement.

4 Likes

Ugh. I’m actually super disappointed.

For weeks I couldn’t wait for the 1.7 update, since 1.6 was such a flop IMO. But now I’m hoping they hold off 1.7 for as longggg as possible because I’m not a fan of this aquatic idea. :sob:
It’s frustrating that they keep coming out with these new ideas without fixing the actual bugs the game already has. They’re ignoring the major playing base’s cries for all these problems the game has either had from the beginning, or has developed over time, and just throwing in crappy additions in hopes we’ll just move on and forget the glitches exist. :triumph:

6 Likes

Maybe they will have seperate arenas. I would really like the idea of a Prehiatoric world alive and have Pleistocene animals like sabertooths, giant sloths,mammoths, shortfaced bears ect…

4 Likes

Like JWTG’s BioDome?

1 Like

Actually, aquatics are in movies. Probably that’s why they want to implement them. I’m not looking forward to that update. Hopefully we will get uniques that ain’t from flyers.