Ludia Forums

Ok now its annoying

I requested utahraptor this morning then when i opened and wanted to take it its disappear then i try to relog but still gone
Its really annoy me please FIX THIS

What do you mean you requested it?

Do you mean you wanted to dart it at a event drop and it disappeared? If that’s the case there’s no bug.

I mean in alliance dude

1 Like

Is this a new feature only you are aware of?

How do I enact this awesome new feature?

He did state “request”.

There is only one way I am aware of to request in this game.

1 Like

Before trying to troll people that are trying to help other forum users, try not taking my posts out of context and leaving the first sentence out. I did ask what he/she meant by request because as we all know there are often people on this forum that aren’t native English speakers and sometimes get the wrong words. So I asked him to clarify.

If you feel that is something worthy to troll than you are an extremely sad individual.

Hopefully the OP appreciated my attempts to help.

2 Likes

I am fluent in English. You clearly are twisting my words to troll me when all I was doing was trying to help the OP and by doing that I wanted to make sure I was understanding them correctly.

You have done nothing to help the OP in this topic, all you have done is belittle me.

1 Like

Hey RiverMasterZ, could you try restarting your game again and see if your request shows up in the Alliance chat? Our team would also be glad to take a look at your account to see what might have happened if you’re still having issues after restarting. Contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key so our team can investigate. Thanks!

Come on i had restart it 4 times

I’m sorry that restarting the game didn’t help. If you reached out to our support team, they would be happy to take a closer look into this for you.