Ludia Forums

Ok, Now We Have The Ceremangus Boss, What Next?

Wow!, SO MANY NEW BOSSES!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

Probably a cunning boss. I’m guessing they’ve had trouble making one that doesn’t get owned by resilients.

5 Likes

2.2 IS AWESOME!!!, But Might Have Some NOT COOL STUFF In It.!!!

Yeah it’s just weird that there is no indominus boss!!! :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :no_mouth:

There will be indoraptor soon.

I can’t wait to see how that raid is going to go, it looks to be one of the more fun unqiues, maybe easier too but we shall see

2 Likes

My alt account is working on it, so I hope to win it. Also am hoping its only 2 rounds.

2 Likes

it might very well be 4 rounds considering we have a 2 and 3 round unique but not a 4. I’d like to know if they’re ever going to do 1 rounders

2 Likes

If they add a common or rare boss, maybe.

2 Likes

i doubt they’ll do that because the reason there are only epics im pretty sure is because most people have many epic creatures by the time raids are unlocked

2 Likes

Well on Saturdays and Sundays they could have rare and common bosses, and have those be available for everyone, but have them be exclusive dna bosses.

2 Likes

yeah that would definitely be nice, i’d like a monolophosaururs boss or a tenonto boss personally

2 Likes

The problem would be attacks, lol. They only have one attack each and heal, heal and heal. But good point, would definitely love some DNA. Could be a different set for the boss

2 Likes

Indo is 3 rounds but will basically be nemys with distraction instead of armor. The minions will be fun tho

1 Like

I read megalosuchus minions in gamepress
It two allosaurus with same lv same move but one of them have hp and speed more than other
:rofl:

1 Like

In the not-so far future

4 Likes

Very true.

1 Like

Maybe something with Resistance to Decel 75%? It can be slowed but will still be faster than the resilient that slowed it

I’m hoping for an apex stegosaurus. Or maybe a flier

I’m waiting for an apex snake

But even if It came out, I wouldn’t even be able to get it since 97%of the time I’m the only one online