Ludia Forums

Okay tourney is messed...what’s up with this?

Look at my standing I know I have 499 achievements. Bug alert?

I’m also in 128 spot not 167 spot and I have 499 medals not 73!!LOL

Thahell?..

1 Like

I have the same issue! Yesterday afternoon I was in 65th place on the leader board with 529 trophies but when I exited the leader board, it says that I only have 474 trophies and I was in like 150th place… I haven’t played since and now I’m not even in the top 250 lol

Hey dinolord, could you send your support key over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this? Thanks!

What’s my support key? @Ned

I just always emailed with issues

Your support key is the 8 letter code that is found in your Player Profile > Settings menu at the bottom left corner. It’s also displayed at the bottom of the loading screen when you launch the game.

1 Like

Ok :+1: thank you

1 Like

Just sent email. Couldn’t attach pictures but they can reference to here for what they need.

Thanks @Ned

1 Like

This happened to me too last night. I had close to 500 trophies and in top 250 after playing tournament for a few hours. Noticed there were multiple times matches glitched (times out, purple screen and crash, etc.) Didn’t think much of it until I checked my leaderboard status again 2 minutes after restarting app and somehow both my trophy count and rank dropped…even though I hadn’t played or lost any matches. I think some of those timed out matches never really ended and opponent got win where I wasn’t even in it.

Anyway, sent issue to support yesterday right when it happened, so hoping I get a response.

1 Like

I’ve emailed them twice now. The purple flash has me worried about the game effecting my GPU/CPU from what I know purple flashes indicate issues with this. But I’ve been proven wrong before could just be game not effecting phone. It’s still happening in battles now. All morning. It seems less when I’m on my Data and more when I’m my wifi 5G don’t know if that’s a factor but either way this needs to be fixed and shouldn’t be happening . It totally ruined the game play since 1.8 for me. I’m nervous to battle as it always does this. I’m lucky to get 1-2 battles in and it happens again and again. Reinstalling doesn’t help. Clearing cache on phone doesn’t help. I know for a fact it’s not my phone I’ve confirmed it through tests .

Not to mention our alliance chat in bouncing around old messages new and just randomly moving messages on top of the chat freezing after battled

@Ned @Ludia_Developers I’m now confirming I’m getting booted from AI matches also. With a purple screen flashed. As stated before this happens A lot of the time. I’ve still not got any answers through email. Just an email saying they will get to my email as soon as possible which I assumed they would anyways. But ASAP is a lot faster then over a week In my world!

Don’t mean to be rude but this seems to be a major issue in game and it’s taking so long to fix and check into! Why? The game is nearly never stable anymore ! Is there a change in Ludia’s commitment to QOS (Quality OF Service) set standards.

As a Tech/Gaming company there should be a set standard in everything . Especially Downtime for players experiencing issues and a lot of the same issues. Downtime includes not being able to play because of these battle/Arena issues.

I know there’s a lot of tickets being sent but from experience dealing with other gaming companies their response time is so fast and their player base is 100x or even higher. Also they have a less downtime for updates if any at all. They are applied live it seems .

I’m just trying to understand why I haven’t received a response or a post on forum about the game plan to fix this . since 1.8 battles have been crashing out freezing ect… since 1.7 matchmaking has been so terrible. I mean 1 minute I’m facing a player 300-500 achievements higher then a random match with 1 over 300 less then me.

-I’m a bit worried about the purple flashes and if the games effecting my phone when this happens. From what I know or have read purple flashes mean GPU/CPU . I’m always clearing my cache IOS hold power down then home button I have over 1g free out of the 2 G RAM on my IPhone 6Splus .

Please please Can we get some feedback on existing issues with this game. So many loyal players still here and I’ve seen enough leave .

Maybe I’m just over reacting … but when I commit 5-8 hours a day screen time or more to his game and devote time and Lots of money in faith of a well deployed and running game.

If I can get a refund since last year at beta when I started please let me know via private email. Refund as In my account reset and money either refunded or apply my total dino bucks and coin to account. But I doubted this will happen…

DinoLord is out of words he needs answers please

Hey dinolord, I can understand your worries. Sadly, we’re not able to look closer into this on our end here on the forums, but if you had already contacted our team, they could investigate this further once they get your account information from your message. Again, I apologize for the delay in response time from our team, but they are working as fast as they can to try and get back to everyone.

Regarding some recent issues, Jorge had made a thread here recently: [Reported Issues] Jurassic World Alive | July 04, 2019

1 Like

Yes Ned I’ve seen that announcement but unfortunately it hasn’t corrected anything for me that I’m aware of or read through that post done on July 4th.

I’m to the point where I really would take a refund for all my coin and dino bucks and reset account start over waiting for everything to be fixed. I’m not receiving what I’ve paid for . The level of service is very low . Everything’s changed drastically .

Maybe it’s time for a cooldown. But as an alliance leader it’s tough and now missing a single daily boost incubator can set you back . I’ve been a daily hour on end player since Beta .

Just wondering is their know Dev Admins on this forum to directly contact? Only email?