Ludia Forums

Okay who wants the old cross hairs back

Like I’ve been darting since the update and I swear I can’t see crap cause you know number one the cross hairs are blue and the background is blue and two they don’t for any X in the middle more like a cross and the little dot doesn’t help. I can’t be the only one right?

• The new cross hairs are fine
  • The old ones were better

0 voters

1 Like

This is the second time Ludia has messed with the crosshairs and how we dart, and the second time they’ll be receiving a heavy amount of feedback for it.

5 Likes

The new ones are trash and only distract me from trying to get direct hits

2 Likes

I actually don’t have an issue with them. Then again, I’m used to small or weird crosshairs. shrugs

1 Like

Lol like I was trying to get wue but like I can’t tell where I’m among at our if I’m at full power

1 Like

It was really easy to tell with the previous crosshairs, but now I’m missing some shots that I think should’ve been direct hits. Hopefully they revert the change last time they messed with drone speed back in 1.8 or 1.9, I don’t remember which patch they changed it on.

2 Likes

Is it that the + is no longer together that is the issue?

Y’all got me curious now.

1 Like

In other words the only one when at full charge went like + and it was easy to get shots plus it was white so you can tell where it is
I don’t have the old one In full power but here is an image anyway

The new one I’ll show here
image image image
Starts barely white before disappearing and so you have to rely on that small dot in the middle to know where your aiming at

2 Likes

And I think it was different beforehand but I’m not sure maybe it was during the pre launch phase

1 Like

I miss the old crosshairs

1 Like

I can see how it can be an issue. Especially if someone has poor eyesight or if their phones display is not the best.

I’m used to tiny red dot sights on my guns in real life and in video games. So this doesn’t bother me.

1 Like

I used to not like but now after a day of hunting I’ve gotten used to it.

Ya but it’s kinda dumb that they again ruined something that didn’t need fixing or tweaking

2 Likes

I can agree with that. The concept of different difficulties is interesting. The sight didn’t need tweaking though.

1 Like

And I was really looking forward to hunting a lot of wue but it’s gonna be a pain with all the tail and head shot can’t get over 150

1 Like

Lol exactly

1 Like

At least you have a red dot this one is darkish blue just like the freaking map!?!

What is your display setting at? My brightness is really low (I’m sensitive to bright lights) Screenshot_20200123-001530

Maybe tweaking your brightness may help?

Around the same but didn’t help

I got nothing then, sorry. :frowning: