Ludia Forums

Old Clash of Titans Poll

Does anyone remember who Antarctopelta went up against in the September 2019 Clash of Titans poll other than Zalmoxes? We know it was an Herbivore, but that’s all I could find here on the forum or on the JWtG Facebook page.

@Keith, do y’all have records of those old polls that are accessible?

Here’s the sum total of the discussion I could find on the issue

Thanks

3 Likes

This took way longer than I want to admit tracking down…

3 Likes

Where did you find that?

1 Like

After spending to much time searching through threads on the forum that were around that time frame, I went over and did the same on the JWTG Facebook page and was hunting through the comments on all of the different posts around that time frame and stumbled upon this one. There was a lot of salty people around that time frame as that is when Ludia first opened up the second island and also removed a bunch of DB sources from the game.

1 Like

Guess I missed that one. Glad you found it.

2 Likes

I figured if you had already gone through the trouble of updating the spreadsheet, the least I could do was track down this piece of information for you.

3 Likes

I have access to all the Facebook polls, as long as you provide month and year I can find it theoretically. The polls that used the in-game survey tool are done by the dev team and I can find the result but no pretty pictures.

8 Likes

Ironically, all three of these creatures are current Battle Stage unlocks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Antarctopelta had an overwhelming win with 42.6% of the vote
Zalmoxes had 27.8% of the vote
Deinocheirus had 29.5% of the vote

3 Likes

Poor Zalmoxes. It was probably feeling so sad… It didn’t realise how important it would be just a few months later.

I like to think, it took solace in knowing what the future held for it.

2 Likes

Haha… ur right

1 Like

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I would like to confirm the losers for the following months

April 2020 - Bananogmius winner
November 2019 - Troodon winner
August 2019 - Gorgosaurus winner
June 2019 - Ceratosaurus winner
May 2019 - Troodon winner
April 2019 - Mosasaurus winner
March 2019 - Edestus winner

I found the data online, but it is pieced together from less than reliable sources. So, confirmation would be appreciated.

I believe Acanthostega (February 2019) was the first Clash poll winner, but if any of the Clashes prior to that had polls, those would be appreciated as well

Thanks.

2 Likes

April 2020 was In-game.
Question 1 : 43% Bananogmius, 34% Einiosaurus, 23% Arctodus

Here are the rest requested.

6 Likes

Much appreciated

Edit: And my research was correct. Glad my time yesterday wasn’t wasted. On the other hand, I guess I should have just asked @Keith to begin with…

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s the journey that is more important than the destination.

4 Likes