Old JWA

And not too long after, they denied us a single attempt at Tenontorex for “balance” reasons :joy:

6 Likes

2.8 or 2.9 iirc. It got horns added, which it had in it’s pfp but not in the ingame model

3 Likes

stunning rampage ( dilo was a beast :slightly_smiling_face: ) :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Man….remember how messed up arena was after that event :joy:

1 Like

Remember when Indoraptor had defense shattering rampage?

2 Likes

Remember when it was one of the best creatures in the game?

2 Likes

Still remeber using edmontoguan it was amazing

1 Like

Sarcorixis was a good counter since edmonto couldn’t run away and had a decent damage output.

1 Like

Jungle clearing arena

1 Like

Also miss tryos having 2 attack buffs and 100% immunity. Tryos will always be superior to thylaconyx in my eyes

5 Likes

YES that was so awesome. I still used tryo for a long time after 2.0 because it could one shot mlanias and other tanks using ready to crush and fierce rampage. It’s really neat that it has a unique healing move, even though it’s an inferior version of shelter.

1 Like

Id give tryos ferocious strike back (or extend group ferocity strike’s effect on the user) and change refresh to basically rtc+lesser heal and maybe a minor hp and attack buff and 100% vunerable immunity

1 Like

Speaking of Thyla-things I miss Thlyacotator being immune to stuns. Was great for dealing with all the ceratopsians pre-estate way back when the arena was slightly less of a mess.
Still a decent tank buster but climbing up into aviary I found near everything being resistant to rending Thyla sadly became a liability :pensive:. Awesome when I’d actually be able to use it against a Dentist or Gemini but it didn’t happen often enough.

5 Likes

Thyla was great to swap against thor back then. Lack of stun immunity made it mrhino bait

2 Likes

Thyla moveset is great for taking down creatures up to epic but it can’t take down too many legendary creatures and it’s practically useless upper arenas. Wish they changed its moveset

2 Likes

Moveset is ok it just needs stun immunity
I run a level 17 Thylacotator in Ruins and it’s pretty good but is becoming a liability
Unfortunately I’m going to have to replace it with Tarbognathus when I unlock the tacos

3 Likes

Im also tempted to give it no escape just to stop some tanks from running. It is part suchomimus after all and why suchotator doesnt have no escape bugs me although rare tourneys will be who has the fastest sucho if that happens

3 Likes

Remember when Nodopatosaurus was the only creature with 3 hybrids?

8 Likes

Yeah and now they’re all basically useless

5 Likes

I still havent made it past library but remeber when the meta allowed players to stay at the top 100 using things like nitro rex and secodontosaurus?

5 Likes