Old JWA

Remember when Gorgosuchus had that 2x attack move that works like frenzy? Back when it was viable

4 Likes

Yeah it was called Cleansing Double Graze

5 Likes

Remember when Doedicurus had Resilient Rampage

3 Likes

did anyone remember blue having armor I was always confused by that and it was annoying to

8 Likes

I remember all too well.
Long, long ago.
RIP Megalosuchus :sob::broken_heart:

11 Likes

Adrenaline surge I think is very similar to the new move “Bask”

3 Likes

Yes, back when blue was mid-arena meta

4 Likes

Anyone remember regenerate and run? I believe paramoloch, bajatodon, and edmontoguadon or whatever its called had it.

8 Likes

You guys remember when Mammoth had an armor piercing move (don’t remember wich one)

5 Likes

I think some old moves could have stayed

1 Like

Yea I think it had either armor piercing rampage or definite rampage

3 Likes

What was that move?

1 Like

It had armor piercing rampage

4 Likes

She also had short defense instead of evasive impact and lacked distraction and stun immunity

2 Likes

Also
@GIGAKING the regen and run icon is up there if u wanna see it

5 Likes

Did anyone else remember some of the rhinos having a non damaging priory move for there non cooldown move and the rest of the rhinos also having definite rampage

5 Likes

I remember that indoraptor had cloak then reverted it to evasive stance and the only thing for me to counter an Indom was a Puruta because it would last and a resistance to rend didnt exist so the best thing was puruta

2 Likes

Yeah I saw like 2 years ago and got super confused it had like 10% armor I think

1 Like

Yep you were just immune to everything or not immune

1 Like

Then they removed their definite moves during the indo gen 2 meta even though they were some of the only indo gen 2 semi-counters.

1 Like