Ludia Forums

Old player returning

Been playing maybe a month since coming back, trying to get some tips on what to focus on

Help me balance my lineup because I’m struggling most days to finish all events and I run out of dinosaurs too fast

Here’s a older thread that’s similar to yours. There’s a lot of useful tips in this thread. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Tip use all your weakest creatures and try to save the strongest ones towards the end…

2 Likes

Your top 3 creatures are way higher than the rest of your line-up.
For some suggestions to balance your line-up, I recommend you this thread Dino Data Spreadsheet
as the Dino Spreadsheet has the stats of most of the creatures and their ferocities.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Ryan_Houston, lots of information on the forums to read through. I have a tutorial thread on here somewhere, watch the Ferocity video it will help you understand where you might have a problem with your current lineup.

Side note did you ever work for Best Buy? I once worked with a Ryan Houston and that would make this a very small world if that was you.

1 Like

@Ryan_Houston hi welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face: I would suggest that you go for more VIP creatures to fill the gap between that level 30 and level 20 Indominus, and also try to make more legendary hybrids and get them near the Indominus at level 30.

Also, maximise your coin production with coin traps, all of which can be nicely explained by @Sionsith in his videos and posts.

1 Like

Not always. Battles don’t get harder as they go on. Use weak creatures to win battles if you can.

1 Like

It’s not about getting harder
but about not spending important creatures and running out of options to fight…

2 Likes

Saving it and not using it in a battle is no good.

1 Like

Well I could use it in tournaments…

1 Like

Not every day is a tournament day

1 Like

You basically need to really deepen your lineup before creating anything stronger. I’d focus particularly on getting some pteros in there to handle any amphibians that will be comparable to those I-Rex’s.

If you have questions regarding certain aspects of the game, such as battle events, or park building, there are lots of threads specific to those on the forum.

2 Likes

Tropeognathussss

Tapejalosaurus is the better option.

1 Like

I don’t have monolophosaurus unlocked yet for some reason lol