Old times…

I remember back in 2016, when I got an ankylosaraus for the first time and leveled him up, I thought I was the strongest player :sweat_smile: I now really want to get Anky lol.

7 Likes

Please remember to abide by the forum guidelines; I suggest you put this in the “off-topic” thread.

3 Likes

??? It’s in Its own thread, what more do you want?

6 Likes

Making an entire new thread was unnecessary; This could have been posted in the off topic thread.

3 Likes

For me Trex lvl 40, that was great, and have an indominus rex at lvl 40 it was like a dream

3 Likes

your opinion is your opinion.

Seems like a great place of other long term vet players to discuss some of the old features they miss.

I miss being able to just spam buy deco’s those were the days.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, let’s remain respectful and continue reminiscing about our favorite JWTG memories :sauropod:

9 Likes

When I first joined VIP I got Ammonite instead of a Tyrannosaurus, lol. Now Tyrannosaurus are a huge bugger as I have received them many times already.

I also remember me staring at those shinies wanting to get them. Now I have a ton of them :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

At first I read ammonite as armormata and I was like “whoa.” :joy:

1 Like

Lol that’d be crazy enough. I actually joined VIP in 2020, the same year when Armorthing was released :eyes:

1 Like