Ludia Forums

Oliver is back but

Hello!

I’m not actually sure if it’s a bug or not but for me it seems very strange. I managed to reach to the point with Stefan, not Oliver, where he went away for a long time and he has been gray for months now. But since I still have VIP (which I am sorry but I’m not going to renew ever again) then today suddenly Oliver appeared in my ‘someone has a crush on you’ bar. And Stefan from the list of gray characters had disappeared.

I thought: “Okay, maybe I’ll go on with the story with Oliver then.” Because I kind of figured it would go on from where I left off.

But it didn’t. It had gone back to the chat that happened after the first date. I couldn’t even go to that date second time. But … the smilies I had used when I talked to Stefan were automatically all there. I couldn’t change them. So it kind of was a new start but at the same time it wasn’t. Very strange in my opinion.

Also when I tried to unmatch Oliver thinking I’ll just give up on him and Stefan altogether, then the page I should be able to do that was glitching and I couldn’t do anything.

Hiya, @PossePosse, it definitely doesn’t sound like the Character Crush feature is working as intended! :sweat_smile:

Our support team would be happy to help you out with this and restore your match with Stefan so please send them an email at support+forums@ludia.com. Be sure to include your support key in the email, you’d really be helping to speed up the process. :blush: