Ludia Forums

Omega 09 Boss Battle

I’m up to level 33 on fighting the boss. My question is does anyone know how many levels of a boss there is? I though there would be 40 but I don’t know also I’m really just curious.

4 Likes

@Sionsith has the information of earlier Bosses charted out, you could refer to this : World Boss - Information Thread

5 Likes

Thanks! I don’t think it’s worth trying to get 300,000 damage now that I look at that.

3 Likes

Wow, you’ve been busy. It’s usually best to battle him a little at a time and leave at least 10 missions a day so you can get the SDNA for the “do 10 boss battle missions” mission each day while the boss battle is available.

People usually do as little damage to the boss to start also so they can do as many of the smaller missions before he gets too strong to block.

If you have strong enough dinos to cause a lot of damage quickly, the 300,000 damage mission gives a lot of DNA. Having said that, I usually don’t have the time to dedicate to finishing all of the missions anymore so I usually do the 100,000 and sometimes the 200,000 damage mission and any little ones I can do on the way to getting them done.

6 Likes

Oh i’ve been busy, like 6 hours busy. I didn’t know the level 10 SDNA part. I’ll keep that in mind for next time. I would do the 300,000 damage but my strongest dino does 12,000 damage and at that point the return value is not worth it. Plus i’m already down like 500-600ish db (saved about 1,300 db from the beginning of this week). Also, i like to do the smaller missions first too because its easier. I’m already up about 17k dna so i’m not complaining.

1 Like

Compared to this trade I got a little while back I would consider spending 600 db a steal for 17k.

2 Likes

Do you think we will get the pack? Im kind of doubting we will get the pack at this stage.

4 Likes

@Doggy mine is the opposite of yours!

6 Likes

I lit stop doing the missions on the last day (by that I mean I do the 10 min per day required for the sdna rewards) and just get all the damage ones complete, the other missions are just a waste of time imo, the dna yielded from them is not great even when added up, better to spend 5 bucks on PvP and get more dna that way.

5 Likes

I’m the same these days. I literally only did 10 missions yesterday.

4 Likes

Actually the pic @Trexy posted, I make an exception for the 2 missions hes got there, first one can be knocked out in 3 tries and third mission 2 tries so that’s worthwhile ig

4 Likes