On the verge!

So over the last two weeks both my brother and sister have quit the game. Both had been playing for several months, a lot of investment to walk away from.
Their reasons pretty much boil down to unfair match making.
I’m on the verge of quitting too. I’ve been at this game for almost a year now and it’s really not fun anymore.
Now here’s my main issue! Indo gen 2.
The following rant is based on being both antagonist and protagonist.
I’ve seen and used this horrid beast as a cheap and nasty way to win match after match!
Today alone I’ve seen a lvl 22 wipe out level 23, 24, 25 and above using nothing but it’s base move. ‘Learn to Counter’ is the usual response. All fine and well it should I really have to base my team around countering one OP Dino!
It seems to be that more and more battles boil down to who has the fastest Indo G2.
It really is sucking the fun out of the game.
You read the forums and there is an overwhelming amount of sentiment saying the same thing. I sometimes feel for the poor mods, these guys are in the firing line, all the while the game developers continue to ignore their audience and plough on with their own agenda’
Rant over… nothing new here I know but at least I’ve gotten it off my chest. This was up until quite recently an amazing game and could be again. I hope I’m still around to see it, but boy am I tired of it.
Peace and love fellow Dino lovers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand what your saying. This is the current team I played today and got “IncomeRaptor Gen 2” selected for two battles and wiped my opponents really bad. This is a pretty nasty team and had all wins.
My Team 20200216
I’m getting up in trophy’s too close to 4K where the pitty AI stops so I’ll be playing this team next to drop a couple hundred. I don’t have 8 flying birds at this team level yet but could bring Alanqa up.
My Team 20200217

1 Like

Too many creatures. I forgot I have Dimodactylus at level 20.
My Team 20200217

1 Like

This is why my team is totally immune or immune in certain capacities. My whole team can take out an Indo Gen 2 with ease.

It’s not good that players have base a team around one dreadfully designed move set.
I think the Indo G2 really does detect from the game.
I would be nice to be able play using skill and with dinos you really want to use. Instead you have to play to Ludias madness.

1 Like

Not if you don’t have Indo g2. You’ll have a spot for an actual counter on your team :wink:
Heck, even draco would be a counter. Come on, use the meta!

The most depressing part is that Indoraptor Gen 2 is so OP, that it’s impossible to have an entire team of 8 creatures that can all at least somewhat counter it.

2 Likes

Sure it’s OP, but you don’t need 8 counters…

1 Like

I don’t use it on my main account which is at 5100 ish.

On my second account which I’ve only had for six months or so it’s my best Dino and as such has hit me to over 4500 trophies with NO boosts on my team at all.

That kind of says it all really.

An account from June 2018 is only 600 trophies higher than a 6 month old account, and the older account has 70+ boosts applied compared to none!

1 Like