One more fuse to I-Rex? Wish me luck

After spotting one T-Rex today, just shy of enough DNA for two fuses. Maybe one will do it…

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Curse you, cruel RNG!

Whelp, back to the hunt. :joy:

I feel your pain :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Good luck, I can’t find any lately. And when I do I get 10 points!! :crazy_face: $@%?

22 min of game time passed between the first screenshot and the second yet only 8 min between your first post and second. So did you already know you didn’t get the 20 you needed when you posted this?

So do you never get interrupted when your on your phone by things like actual people around you?

Of course, but that wasn’t really an answer to the question of whether you posted knowing if you only got 10.

This is the worst I fused 20 times exactly for paramoloch :sob:

So maybe she took the screen shot, was interrupted. Posted it 14 minutes later … then took the next one and posted that 8 minutes later again :woman_shrugging:t2:

Or took it and posted it 14 minutes later then 8 minutes after that took the next and posted right away… I don’t know it’s late here my brains broken :joy:

I curse you and your 10 fuse DNA JWA :joy::joy:

I can’t count how many times I had to say “Missed it by that much”

I have got exactly 3 fuses that werent 10s to lvl my tragodist…im 50 dna to lvl 20 with him…and those that werent 10s were 1 20 and 2 30s :joy: im at the point i have to go grab every para i see

Where I fused my indoraptor 200 out of the 250 DNA was 10s…

I wish i was even close to indo…i cant even find rexs to lvl my indom :joy: its rough being in 4500 range and everyone else has 20 indoms and indos

Can’t say I know your pain, but you still have my sympathy lol.

Its not an I-Rex but I absolutly feel your pain

Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!! Ouch, so close! You’ll love her.

I was finally able to get her today! She’s amazing :slight_smile:

this game is not about how well you play, it’s about how well you pray

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (202020blahblah)