Ludia Forums

One thing could make new tournament scoring more accepted

Transparency!

Right now, when we lose, we lose 35-40 and when we win we only win 20-25. So naturally everyone is dubious about the scoring system.

Show us why we lost or gained the amounts we did.

2 Likes

the trophy gain or loss is now determined by both players high score in trophies.
You lose to someone with more trophies than you, you lose less
You win to someone with more trophies than you, you gain more
You lose to someone with less trophies than you, you lose more
You win to someone with less trophies than you, you gain less

This was very upsetting during the skill tourney, when everyone’s at even grounds and most matches are determined by rng, and so its always nice to lose more trophies than you gain all because your opponent has better wifi

Unless they actually SHOW this to be true most people will feel like they shouldn’t have lost as much as they did, or feel they should have gained more then they did. They need to SHOW US why we lose and gain the points we did.

Saying something is one thing, proving it is another entirely and right now they haven’t.

1 Like

its an official thing, but with this new system I just wish they showed the trophy score of both players to compare

1 Like

That is what I am saying, unless they SHOW us the current scores of both players we can’t know that the points are being given out accurately.

I think more people would be more accepting of the new system if they saw the points tic up and down for the winner and losers current scores. But as it is right now we just have to trust that when we lose 40 points that it was to someone with a lower current score, and without that transparency we just don’t trust that the points are being fairly distributed.

1 Like