Ludia Forums

One time I darted 3 1’s on sino

Tail shots are my kryptonite. I also run a scent, get distracted and forget about it until the last 20 seconds about twice a week. I hop in the arena with my friendly alliance tournament team and watch my level 11 ornitho get demolished by a 30 thor. I have a level 17 spinotahraptor because I spaced out while fusing and over leveled it. Twice. This is a terrible introduction to a recruitment thread but I’m running with it anyway! Fortunately my co-leader @Heather is a capable human and our alliance-Ubetjurassican-is 5/4 in missions and home to a level 20 shared sanc and full of awesome players! But we do have a couple spots opening as we clear out inactives and we want to fill them with MORE AWESOME PLAYERS! We do require discord for communication (and fart jokes) and expect members to follow our rules regarding sanctuaries so we can keep maximizing our dna returns. If you’re interested let me know, we do not accept blind requests.

1 Like

Your sand dunes fam misses you (and heather). There just aren’t as many fart jokes or tacos as there used to be

1 Like