One time offer?

I tried to purchase a one time offer for $1.99 and for some reason my purchase didn’t got through! It’s not fair that I didn’t get offered a different way to sign in. Take my money dadburnit!

Hey Rachasaurus_rex, I’m sorry to hear about what happened, I understand it’s disappointing not to be able to take advantage of these type of offers. Sadly, there’s not much we can do for that particular offer because they disappear once you leave the game. However, to take advantage of the next offer that pops up, could you make sure that you have a valid method of payment connected to your account?

A player from this thread also had a similar issue, and the information I provided there could be helpful to you: One time level up offer glitched

If you’re still having issues, our support team would be happy to assist you. You can contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com, with your support key included in the email.

I’m a subscriber and didn’t get the offer when I levelled up in arena. I have before but not this time. I waited but nothing :rage:

support+forums@ludia.com