Ludia Forums

One type habitats?

I love JW the game, but I think we need something to make it much more alive. We should have multi habitat paddocks like in the Cenozoic biodome. For carnivores, there should be a be a field for the large carnivores like Spinosaurus, Yutyrannus, Carnotaurus, and others, and a forest for the small ones like Troodon, Monolophosaurus, Pyroraptor, and others. The carnivores like T. rex, Gorgosaurus, and Allosaurus should eat prey that they hunt when fed, the small ones should eat scavenged prey, small mammals or lizards, or eggs. The carnivores like Secodontosaurus and Dimetrodon should eat carcasses in the forest. Fisher carnivores can eat from a stream that separates the two habitats. When fed, the larger carnivores can walk out of the forest to hunt their prey or fish from the stream. I will leave it totally up to you guys to distinguish between fisher carnivores and hunter carnivores when it comes to dinosaurs like Acrocanthosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Ceratosaurus, and Concavenator.
Herbivores should have the same base scheme, with the forest, the field, and the river. Big herbivores like Diplodocus, Shunosaurus, and Amargasaurus should live in the forest and eat from a tall tree in a clearing. Medium sized herbivores like Kentrosaurus, Nasutoceratops, and Euoplocephalus should live in the field and eat from bushes like they do already. Herbivores like Erlikosaurus and Deinocheirus should live in the plains and come into the forest where the can eat from lower branches on the tall tree in the clearing. Herbivores like Gallimimus can live in the field and eat from bushes in it as well, like they already do. Herbivores like Pachycephalosaurus can live in the forest and eat from a bush in a small clearing in the forest.
Pterosaurs should live in swamps, cliffs, and forests. Small pterosaurs like Dimorphodon and Rhamporhynchus can live in the swamps in trees and eat fish or insects. Medium pterosaurs like Pteranodon, Tapejara, and Tupuxuara should live on cliffs near the sea, like on the bottom right side of the island. They should eat fish from the sea when fed. Pterodaustro should also live on the cliffs and eat small brine shrimp or something like that by stalking around through the water. Finally, the largest pterosaurs like Aerotitan, Alanqa, and Zhejiangopterus live in the forests, where they stalk through the trees eating dinosaurs and other prey. Put Dsungaripterus in either the cliff habitat or the tree one, but it should be cliff, and if it is in the cliff one, make it eat fish. Things like Tropeognathus should live on the cliffs as well, eating larger fish with the end of their beaks.
I forgot about amphibians, so I just need to point out metriorhynchus should be moved to Caves in the aquatic habitat as it lived in real life. The amphibians should live in a habitat that has a swamp and a rocky shore. Salamander like amphibian such as Microposaurus and Diplocaulus should live in the swamp water and go under the surface to catch fish when fed. Crocodilians like Sarcosuchus and Labyrinthodontia should lie in the water and jump out to catch land prey when fed. The other crodilians like Kaprosuchus and Nundasuchus should live on the shores and catch fish from the shores before eating them.

Also, if this update is made, I would like there to also be different petting reactions, like for carnivores, snapping at air when mad, roaring up at the sky, grunting, crouching down on all fours(for those with longer arms), swaying head, roaring repeatedly in a semi crouched position(for those like Dilophosaurus and Monolophosaurus), horrific calls(for dromaeosaurids like Troodon and Pyroraptor), and digging(for those like Dimetrodon).
For herbivores, swinging thagomizers, swinging claws and screeching(for those like Deinocheirus), butting heads(for those like Nasutoceratops and Pachycephalosaurus), whipping tail with lightning like crack(for Diplodocus), swaying head, roaring, grunting, snorting, and reverberating calls(for those like Parasauralophus).
Pterosaur reactions should include screeching, repeated calling, elongated screeching, snapping jaws shut, flapping wings, swaying head, gliding low on thermals, and displaying crests.
Amphibian reactions should include snapping jaws shut, sunbathing, rolling over, burrowing in mud, swimming, opening jaws widely, crocodilian roaring, and tail slapping.
I hope this helps for future updates or update concepts. Thank you!