One Year Progress in JWA

Hello everyone! It’s been a year since I started playing JWA; I’ve been noting down my progress through threads such as the Project Series for unique unlocks. Major thanks to my alliance Chaotic Consortium for all the help and support they provided in-game and in other aspects :relieved:

Anyways, I’ve been playing free to play but did have VIP for two months (August 2021, January 2022). As for playstyle I don’t go by the meta much instead just unlock whatever I like the designs of, and some of those sometimes coincide with the meta lol

Top screens of the collection:

As for Tuoramoloch I wanted to build it so that it could help in raids…

Been working on Diorajasaur as well. I know it’s not very viable in the meta but nevertheless invested into it since it would be useful for raids (and also one of my favourite creatures by design):

Meanwhile I have also started building Norman as a side project.

Position in PvP Arena:

Thank you so much for standing by throughout the journey. :smile:

18 Likes

Happy cake day @Jurassic_Fury :partying_face:! And ur collection looks great!

2 Likes

Great progress in just a year!

Well done and I hope you carry on enjoying your journey :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Schtemty @Albertoplays111 :star_struck:

3 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

2 Likes

way to go and happy cakeday @Jurassic_Fury !

2 Likes

Happy Cake day! And this is awesome progress. Crazy how much of an impact an alliance has

3 Likes

I’ve been following your Project and New to JWA threads since the very beginning and I can only say that I’m very amazed and happy for what you have achieved in your first year. Congrats on your progress Fury and keep growing and having fun! (which some people have forgotten that it’s what this game is all about)

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day, @Jurassic_Fury! :cake:
Nice Collection! Keep up the great work! :muscle:

6 Likes

Happy cake day @Jurassic_Fury !!!
can’t wait to see how much more amazing progress you’ll be making in the future

3 Likes

Thank you so so much everyone :star_struck:

4 Likes

Honestly,This is a very nice progress in just one year and Can’t wait to see how much progress you will be making in this journey.

1 Like

That was quick progress in just a single year. So far I’ve only got legendaries and started 3 years ago in 2019. Kinda disappointed in myself tbh

2 Likes

my progress from september 19th from which i joined to now I’ve gotten 5 unquies about to unlock my 6th and a lot of lenngdaries and I am in
Lockwood estate.

3 Likes

Just want to say that I’ve very happy to have been on this one year ride with you since the beginning. Within discord and in JWA.

You’ve always brought positivity and maturity into this community which definitely not everyone does.

Very happy to see the progress you have made, and it’s great to see how much GG/CC can help an individual. This shows what a great community it is.

Okay, that’s all from me. But GL on your next year of JWA- and hopefully I can start helping you again.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me into the community- everyone was so supportive from the beginning. I’m usually the estranged one in friend circles and irl peer groups, so the GG community felt so much like a family. Looking forward to more such years to come :smile:

3 Likes