Only commons tournament, level synced, no boosts. And yet

…I am seeing far more variety, far more strategy, and I’m having far more fun than I’ve had in such a long time. If only arena were this diverse, this strategic!!

Thanks Ludia, good job on the tourney.

5 Likes

Lol I mean besides draco gen2 and miragaia it’s actually very balanced so many options plus raptor for once isn’t trash lol

1 Like

seeing a wide variety of dinos. miragaia and velo are kinda common, but are easy to work around.
seeing dilophoraurus, deinocherus, and galli. I’m using scolosaurus and purusaurus to add a bit of change as well.

2 Likes

I always look forward to these tournaments, especially the skill ones. Speedties aside, you really do need a good amount of skill here.

Unlike arena, where it’s basically “how many speed/attack boosts you got mate”.

1 Like

Exactly. I admit I started with the usual suspects… Apato, raptor, nunda… then I ended up with this team, which I like a lot

For commons that’s a lot of strategy and swapping. Lots of fun.

2 Likes

i didn’t think about using bronto and phoro. I may make a slight adjustment and see how i like them.
I also started whit many usual suspects, but ended up here so far. still feel like i’m missing something.

2 Likes

Yeah they’re both a lot more effective than I at first thought. Love em both, try em out!

Ikr? And it’s also less of a gamble because everything in here has a bunch of counters unlike annoying procerathomimus and indoraptor gen 2.

2 Likes

Although I got off to a rocky start, here’s my team:

Took @Qiew’s advice and started running Puru on the team as well.

1 Like

how has she been doing for you.

1 Like

She hasn’t been selected that many times, but when I have had her, she’s been good. Just like you said, took down Veloci on her own (was a little worried at first considering how frequently critters have been critting in this tournament). No Escape is a great passive.

1 Like

Yeah I’m debating using it too. Changed though for now to this

1 Like

I think you should take out brontotherium, sorry.

2 Likes

Ya I gotta agree with @Mattylus on this brontolamus is the worst thing you could have next to maju

1 Like

I liked it at first, but have since ditched it.

1 Like

i tried out phoro and it has been what i needed. Having a lot of fun this tournament. battles come down to the wire.

1 Like