Only want to make money

Sorry dudes,

I see u working on your systems to improve fairness??!
But for me it seems like u are cheating - this morning I’m about 2978 points…but since that I’ve lost every game - and that’s not the first time - for me it looks like u want to break the Progress - and also the incomprehensible fact that some opponents are unjustified 2-3 times in a row?

From the server weaknesses that have cost me so often the victory and thus cost many points apart times…or are there meanwhile so many cheaters?

A disappointed Dino hunter

2 Likes

Hey Oliver_MadeRacher, your opponents in the Arena are selected based on the number of trophies you have, take a look at our FAQ here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=about-battles&f=how-are-my-battle-arena-opponents-selected&p=all

If you’re having trouble with the connection of the game, try some of the troubleshooting steps on this thread and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning

Feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you’re having any other issues.

I also experience the same as Oliver. You may say whatever you like but my experience says otherwise. The game does cheat and all it wants is to promote annoyance at losing so that person spends money to level up. As long as the game does that to me I will never spend any money on it. So far, 8 times in succession, I have encountered an opponent with the same level Dino and where the ? Indicates unknown who goes first I never go first! How else do you explain this, its improbable that it’s down to chance! I really enjoyed playing this game and I have done from the start but the new way it plays is extremely disappointing as it is obviously trying to make players unsatisfied and spend money.