Open surveys to understand the priorities of the players

I’ma doing some polls and keep updating this post as soon as I have some results on the polls below, to let Ludia understand what is the most urgent things to fix on the next update… is someone with me? Just give me some minutes to edit the post here below :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

First thing to be fixed:

• Ai not responding in Strike Event, resulting in a loss for the player
  • Dinos trapped in Strike Event, not able to hunt them
  • Connection issues / Not able to log in the game
  • Strike Events need to disappear, once completed
  • Unfair matchmatching

0 voters

Second thing to be fixed:

• Unfair matchmatching

0 voters

Third thing to be fixed:

• Unfair matchmatching

0 voters

Something else am I missing?

Polls are fine, but strike event disappearing after completion would actually solve the dinosaurs getting stuck in strike events as well. The one solves both issues.

4 Likes

I also agree that Ludia must give priority to the disappearance of the SEs once completed, there is no need to have a map full of SE completed, yes they are clearer but they still make confusion.

Ludia I am looking forward for the new patch to be released that hopefully will fix some really urgent bugs, before to give you my vote. I like the game so much, but some of these bugs are really annoying for us.

1 Like

Thanks for doing the poll.

I guess we all want stuff fixed. But if that’s proving difficult at least be told the situation before trying to fix other stuff.

How about actually fixing all of these so the game actually works? I mean, most of these are known issues months old.

How about event dinos disappearing as well after you’ve reached max attempts? It’s especially annoying after you’ve maxed your epic attempts and you catch a glimpse of yellow, get all excited, then realize it’s just the event dino :joy:

2 Likes

Yesterday i lost out on 2 v raptors when using a raptor scent cuz a SE that i already did was still there and the raptor spawned on it 2x with the same scent capsule

What about wrong damage calculation?
Wrong speed indicator?
Speed bug with stegodeus and stegoceratops?

Some suggestions that are ignored? Like despawn timer.

3 Likes