Ludia Forums

Opinions now that I’m unboosted

Who should go and who should stay looking for some ideas

1 Like

none actually have to leave. But if you’re looking to replace something i’d probably say rinex. with all the immune to distraction and stun she doesn’t quite shine as much as she used to.

1 Like

Stegodeus will probably need to go. It’s not that useful since it’s damage is lacking and doesn’t have a counter attack to fight back with. If he works on your team though, then keep him on. I have one on my team since I need a damage sponge

2 Likes

The thing is I don’t have another good sponge? Any ideas that you could bring to light as replacements

Carnotarkus and Purutaurus work. Distraction and that counter attack work well against Thor and Tryko. But since this meta is so immune based, they won’t be as great against immune foes. But it also depends on your arena, they might be alright if you’re in a low enough arena.

1 Like

I’m right now at 4,765

That’s pretty much where I’m at too. I think Carnotarkus and Ardetismaxima, if you can get it, are pretty good bets for your team

1 Like

Any suggestions for renex replacements

I’m close and if can perfect dart it Sunday then I get an unlock without fusing once

1 Like

tryo. great revenge killer and deadly when set up.

2 Likes

Hmmm Maybe be good if I didn’t face theses but I’ll keep that in mind

Soo it’s will depend but I’ll try her out a couple of times

It’s difficult to level, but Magna is consistently one of the best dinos in the game. I’d suggest working that in, subbing maybe Edmonto, stegod, or rinex. I’d suggest trying to add another unique tank such as dio, grypo, or one of the longnecks

1 Like

Well gonna take some time for those tanks to be unlocked :sweat_smile: