Ludia Forums

Opinions of: 1.9 notes

Yeah, I just love suchotater so much as is! I wish they made another rare hybrid who’s more useless a super hybrid instead haha. The suchotater-tot and marsupial lion super hybrid has an interesting and different kit to it though, I’m excited to have it.

Disappointed. Really disappointed.
Touramoloch deserved a buff or rework

Tired of criers on Magna because of low hp the only thing they can do is brute force to win.

Let’s promote strategy again.

1 Like

…but nasuto and allo2 are 1.9 dinos, right? ludia only decided since 1.8 to a different approach of antecipating in a event days before 1.9 update, as something like a pre-release.

but it’s a 1.9 dino, published inside 1.9 notes. if they didn’t release this pre event would be still 1.9 dinos.

:scream:

Do you have nasuto and all gen 2?

Have you updated to 1.9 yet?

They were released in 1.8. The notes say that you can use the sanctuaries to get their dna.

Nearly finished my dinodex, so new creatures is good for me. Campaign mode will fill an afternoon.

Not really into arena, but this seems a fairly major rework. I will wait to see what unintended consequences there are and how badly Ludia mess it up.

Mate, come on.

It’s “Maxine” or “Max” depending whether you see it as male or female.

they should then update 1.8 release notes and delete this. :roll_eyes:

they prepared those dinos when 1.8 released, to use pre-release strategy.

but why we are talking about “no new dinos” for 1.9 if there’s any difference of having nasuto and allo2 last week or next week.

would be anyway better to release them exactly when 1.9 is up?

:roll_eyes:

It says this before that: “ Sanctuary Exclusives
Use Sanctuaries to share and collect DNA from these super elusive creatures with your Alliance as these creatures will appear only during special events in the coming months…”

My game version is 1.8.39 and I have the dinosaurs. They came out between 1.8 & 1.9 no need to update the notes of 1.8 when they are in between. It’s a between update addition.

So how can these dinosaurs be released in 1.9 if we already have them in 1.8?

BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, c’mon people say it with me BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS, BOOST RESETS…

3 Likes

wait… people who didn’t get them from that event will get them only from sanctuary? :scream:
i missed that, sorry. a bad thing i think.

but for the version thing, they weren’t released with a minor update, but prepared in (1.8) code to be released as a 1.9 pre-release. this is why all dino publish text is inside 1.9 release notes. that’s all i’m talking about, if there’s much importance if a “new dinosaur” is “released” last or next week. it’s a new dino anyway.

I think you are confused, because you did not read the entire sentence I wrote.

Sorry buddy but I’m not the 1 confused about what you said

20190909_103136

Now you wrote, “you’re a biologist but you don’t know that dinosaurs weren’t reptiles?” Now nowhere, in what I wrote did I say that. What I did was emphasize that Turtles were reptiles, because there are people out there, who don’t know this. I also wrote it in a tentative fashion, because we are never 100% sure. Now let me be more specific than. It is hard to be exact on anything, in the world of science. The more you know, the more you realize there is doubt, and you know very little. There are arguments and discussions. When is something exact? When is it a hypothesis? When is it a Theory? When is it a law? When is something provable? There have even been arguments, that some dinosaurs may have been warm blooded, and we are clueless about their thermoregulation and whether what we consider a reptile today, would be considered a reptile 200 million years ago.
There are arguments being made that Turtles were dinosaurs because they first appeared in the Triassic period. There are also arguments they need to get their own special group. Now less than 2 years ago there was a proposed revision of the dinosauria by Baron, Norman, and Barrett that has made things rather confusing because they want to readopt some Huxley concepts. Basically, nothing is exact or proven. So some people tend to speak tentatively, about things that others just assume are facts.

I copied and pasted your words buddy.

P.S. I didn’t read all the way to the bottom because it was wordy but reptiles existed along side dinosaurs and were not considered in any way the same thing

You may have copy and pasted my words, it does not mean you understood what I wrote and why I wrote it. Because in your own words, it was “wordy”.

“As a reptile would be considered a dinosaur.” Full stop on that line. I’m not going to waste any more time.on this because its pointless. Enjoy

“quietly eats popcorn”

6 Likes

Except I did not write that.

Let’s get this thread back on topic, shall we?

3 Likes