Ludia Forums

Opinions of: Brontolasmus

Article #37 of the “Opinions of:” series. What do you think of it? Is it worth a teamslot? What are your opinions?

Tier: TBA

Next Article: Ardentismaxima (1.9 version)

2 Likes

My opinions: having two rampages is always a good thing to have. Having access to definite moves, a rending attack, as well as a decel move is fantastic. I absolutely love this thing, but the future hybrid potential is whats holding me back. Then again, Procera exists, so…

4 Likes

I’m on the fence with this one, it’s moveset looks amazing but there’s just something about it that makes you hesitate perhaps it’s because you can see it getting a legendary or unique I’m not sure but there is definitely something that keeps it from seeming like a good investment

I want a Unique hybrid between Brontolasmus and Entelodon. Seems like it would be a good combo.

6 Likes

Oooh with it gaining all that health with that swap in heal? Bruh, I’d be a tank that makes you go ‘oof’

XD

1 Like

Entelasmus

Rarity: Unique

Materials: Brontolasmus + Entelodon

Hp: 4500
Attack: 1300
Armor: 40%
Crit Chance: 5%
Speed: 122

Moves:
Rending Strike
Mutual Fury
Definite Rampage
Decelerating Rampage

Swap in Heal
Immune to Stuns

5 Likes

I would use this if they made it for the next update. Seems balanced too, not too much health and attack, still weak to DoT, Distraction and Slow, perfection.

1 Like