Opinions of: Dracoceratops #2

What are your thoughts? Did it receive a proper nerf? What are your thoughts?

1 Like

My opinion: Still see it every now and then, but i havent seen it anywhere near as much ever since Swap In Savagery came to existence. Good. That thing plagued the arena for so long.

1 Like

It got a proper nerf, it can be still a tiny bit annoying sometimes but it can never instantly take out a full health dino anymore. I’m happy.

7 Likes

Acute stun should have a delay

2 Likes

Hey I haven’t seen you in a long time @Ketchup

It cost me a lot to take it to level 30, I am very angry that Ludia puts attacks on a dino, and then change those attacks because people complain, I’m sick of those things, leave the dino as you think, do not change anything , create a counter of that dino. Enough to change and nerf. It is very annoying in this game. It is my humble opinion.

7 Likes

If nothing can change, no new dinos can be added either. This makes no sense.

I think that if Ludia creates a dinosaur, she should take into account the others, her attacks and defenses, and not nerf about people complaining. It is a roll.

2 Likes

Too complicated. Balance is hard to achieve, things can’t always be foreseen and tweaking is necessary.

2 Likes

and besides. you can’t counter a swap in you don’t know is coming, and can 1shot almost everything (with boosts).
it was a necessary change. should it be nerfed more? no, i think it’s in a decent place.

3 Likes

It got re-balanced and now sits where it should do. Ludia got this one very right.

1 Like

She’s still on my team, but she doesn’t have any boost. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just looking for something to replace her.

They foresaw it. It was a player base with confirmation bias, that harped on a well designed dinosaur, to have it changed.

In this case perhaps, but if you look at the entire change list of all dinos every patch, not much remains unchanged. It’s normal.
I’m not gonna deny that rat was a deliberate nuisance but I’m just glad it’s gone :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s right where it should be now. To be fair, boosts are what made it OP. Having a dino that can swap in and knock out a full health dino, then regenerate and leave to come back in and do the same thing was really like finding a hack and exploiting it.

2 Likes

I see your point, and I understand it. The problem is, the game constantly shifts the goal posts. By the time you get something to level 30 and a it has some boost on it, it goes from Fantastic, to meh.
All that work and effort, you put into something is now, meaningless.

I told everyone since its introduction that rat was going to be nerfed, and I think many people saw that coming. It was just a matter of time. But noo, no one listens to wise old Tielenaar :wink:

2 Likes

i didn’t have dc before it’s DSR was change. (a little salty i couldn’t try it out myself) but swap in rampage was still too much.

It is unfortunate that we have to try and predict what dinos will get nerfed… The stakes are a lot higher with boosts on the line. I have yoshi and Indo G2 on my team and have avoided boosting them because I am worried about a potential nerf.

4 Likes

It feels like I just watched North Shore and listened to somebody say “No one listens to Turtle.”
DC was a strong mechanic. It did enrage people, when they got the surprise, they ignore the cost for having DC on the team. Everything has balance, not eveybody sees it.
Phorusaura has very similar mechanics. It is not a unique, so I guess I should expect the Nerf Phorusaura drum beat to start?