Ludia Forums

Opinions of: Indoraptor

Article #21 of the “Opinions of:” series. What do you think of it? Is it worth a teamslot? What are your opinions?

Tier: Mid Apex

Next Article: Alliances

1 Like

My opinion: really fun to play and worth a team slot despite being RNG-dependant. I still see plenty overboosted Indoraptor where Im at now. Biggest loser of 1.8 though, and is no longer viable in the endgame

1 Like

Cool dino, but not that great when it comes to pvp. My stegod, only boosted to about tier 1 in attack, managed to 1v1 a mildly boosted indo, and my opponent was playing great too

Sad to say it is no longer in my team. It was the 2nd unique I created. It is at level 23 now with some boosts.

But after 1.8 I can’t really have it in my team. That evade move is no longer an actual evade. Making a mockery of the word “evade” and correspondingly for indom/erli…“cloak”.

Hopefully there will be some buff in 1.9.

1 Like

My first unique and together with Thor the highest level. Still using it at 27, but if you haven’t speed boosted it as high as other speeders, then you’re gonna lose it rather quick. It still has its uses in my team and for now I have no intention to replace it.

I hope there will be a moveset change in 1.9 rather than giving him 20 more damage :smiley:

Currently out of my team.

1 Like

My opinion:
Right now, my indoraptor (or as I like to call it “Alita”) is the best one my team; always chomping down the team by surprise, she’s now lvl 24 and still on tier 6

Before the nerf on cloaking it was a force to be reckoned with. Now it is literally a paper mache dinosaur that gets one shotted left and right by almost every dinosaur.

3 Likes

It really needs a buff. I’m sure eventually it will get one. It saw nothing from the evasive nerf. It’s a shame too because not only is it one of the faces of the franchise it by far has the best intro when it comes into battle

2 Likes

I think Indoraptor should be immune. Just that alone with evade would make it as lethal as Thor.

Dinosaur of the Day: Indoraptor

While the evasion nerf definitely hurt Indoraptor, I don’t think it’s as bad as many seem to think.
For sure, it’s nowhere near the monster it once was but it still does work as a Swiss Army knife dino. Switching it in for the revenge kill and then battering something with its DSR is very satisfying, and I find it provides a lot of opportunities for my Dilorach or Erlidom to come in and wreck house.

RIP Indo. I can’t think of anything outside of Thor that’s on my team that struggles with an Indo.