Ludia Forums

Opinions of: Sarcorixis

Article #41 of the “Opinions of:” series. What do you think of it? Is it worth a teamslot? What are your opinions?

Tier: Low Apex

Next Article: Pterovexus

1 Like

My opinion: been the meme croc for the longest time for being one of the worst superhybrids in the game. The rework it was given patches ago helped it a ton. Definitely better than Einiasuchus now thanks to the movekit change on it lol

2 Likes

If I can use it in a tournament, I will. Very underrated. Seen boosted level 30s in the Aviary and been torn to shreds by them. A friend of mine uses it and frequently takes out teams of legendaries with it, even in front of me. Genuinely decent.

3 Likes

I like it more than the unique croc. Honestly one of my favorite hybrids in the game. Might level it up to team level just cause.

2 Likes

Easily one of the best superhybrids I’ve ever used.*

*I have one unique only. One. Take my opinion with a grain of salt.

1 Like

I really like this dinosaurs design, and it’s a really strong one too! It’s annoying to fight, but I strongly respect it.

3 Likes

Sarcorixis (aka “grandma”) used to be my favorite! Since her kit was slightly changed, I dropped her from my team. In my opinion, she was nerfed. :woman_shrugging: :pensive::broken_heart:

3 Likes