Ludia Forums

Opinions of: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Article #12 of the “Opinions of:” series. What do you think of it? Is it worth a team slot? What are your opinions?

Im expecting a lot of movie references and TheMaxx’s Brutus lol

Tier: High Alpha

Next Creature: Magnapyritor

2 Likes

My opinion: definitely a must-have for your team before you gain access to the indominus or its other hybrids. Has the niche of being the chomper with the highest attack stat, but that niche is slowly fading away, as dinos like Thor, Tryko, and others outclass it.

It’s amazing in the movies though, except the JP3 one

this one we can ask @zBatman hahahahahahaha!

6 Likes

priceless XD

I remember how excited I was when I first created the epic Rexy in the game. Tyrannosaurus Rex has been a favorite of mine since I was very little (besides the awe inspiring Sauropods, Triceratops, and Stegosaurus). I still like using her for strike towers (waiting to bring her in on a epic tower) and friendly battles. :heart::blush::t_rex:

1 Like

Awesome dino. Like Thor, I think it’s best not to lead with. Set it up (perhaps with the previous dino slowing the opponent) so that it can defeat one creature, then smash the next one with a rampage.

2 Likes

Awesome! Lol

1 Like

Awesome movesets, most iconic to T-Rex. But it’s unfortunately far from versatile. In the game it’s usually no constructive progress in winning a battle. With a huge sacrifice in speed for bursting damage, that doesn’t trade off for a near great impact on enemy’s team. Not to mention T-Rex still can’t beat it’s lower rarity after several buff.
Petition to buff the T-Rex!!

2 Likes

@TeaRekz A buff to Rex? I’ll stand behind that even though I already think it’s hella good.

Dinosaur of the Day: Tyrannosaurus Rex

2 Likes