Opinions on Magnapyritor

Unique super-hybrid

Ingredients: ( (pyroraptor lvl 15+ Irritator lvl 15) = pyrritator lvl 20 + Dimetrodon lvl 20)

What do you think of the Great Fire Lizard :lizard:

• He is op
  • He is great
  • He’s good
  • He is bad
  • He is awful

0 voters

Also does

• He need a buff
  • He need a nerf
  • He is fine

0 voters

I love him and his design is awesome who know a purple lizard could looks so cool

2 Likes

I just got mine, love the design. It’s a very strong Dino but I feel it’s deservedly so because of the Irritator grind. Maybe a bit OP, but still has counters, unlike Gemini. Nerf Gemini.

1 Like

Lol honestly you think it’s op right but using it it’s main counter is health and the fact it has soo low of it and only has 1.4k attack so ya it’s great different deserves tyrant but it’s not op and ya the towers should take nots from this cause if they want that much hot bet can’t have that attack

1 Like

Also one of the few counter mammotherium and entlodon thing as well as nemys

It does have the third highest winning % in the game. But like you said, low health so it doesn’t have too much sweeping power. Nerf Gemini. Maxima needs a small attack nerf, but it’s hard to rework its kit but keep its purpose.

2 Likes

Lol wait it does who second and first

1 Like

Also ya totally agree

Well it’s awesome bc it’s not a purple lizard but a cross between a synapsid(stem mammal) and a non - avian dino. But anyway is great as a “dino” and pretty strong. I have fight a couple pf those in mu early days in low aviary and it just decimate my team.

3 Likes

I used to hate Magna. I thought it was terribly overpowered. But then I started getting uniques of my own. The next few times I faced Magna, I was starting with my Erlidominus and said SHRED IT! SHRED IT NOW AND LEAVE NOT A PARTICLE BEHIND! That’s exactly what Erlidom did. “Oh… I did not expect that to actually happen. That was lucky.”
I have never had battle trouble with Magna since. When I lose to one, it’s well leveled and well boosted. And I didn’t have the counters for it. If that happens on occasion, I don’t mind. It’s one of the most brutal to face if you haven’t progressed to find its counters yet, but when you get there, he’s not bad. He’s well behaved.

3 Likes

Magna? Heh. I remember when this thing was absolute trash. But then 1.6 came and boom. The days of Me feeling sorry for this cool looking lizard were gone. It was no longer outclassed by pyrritator (RIP them btw) and I wa so happy. It got its well deserved buff. Seeing it reach tyrant was awesome. Now, Magna is still Tyrant to this day. And to those who think it’s op: Magna used to suck. Magna is one of the hardest uniques to create, and I think it needs to be good. Hands down my favourite unique. I can’t wait to create it.

Oh btw when you vote for uniques, you can bet I’m voting for Magna. I hope you all do to. I’ll go all out when darting it and it’s ingredients!

3 Likes

For me it only needs to have 1500 DMG stat to kill Tryko and Dio in 2 hits, but still great for me

Are you KIDDING ME?!? That would be the stupidest thing ever. Magna shouldn’t be able to two shot a tank. Get out with your crappy ‘balancing’

1 Like

It’s still not enough to two shots maxima and mini, I never say Magna should have 1900 DMG stat lol

THATS BECAUSE MAXIMA AND GEMINI need a nerf badly

I remember the days when Tryostronix was better than Magna… :joy:

I love its design. Beautiful colors like Pyrritator. My experience in the arena is that it’s great when it outspeeds the stuff it’s supposed to, even better when it outspeeds the stuff it should be slower than, and really really terrible when it doesn’t have enough speed boosts. Absolutely needs boosts, also on attack stat, to be viable.

1 Like