Ludia Forums

Opinions on the OG tyrant

Trykosaurus Rex (yes Ik it doesn’t have that in its name but it sounds cool)

Unique super hybrid:
Health: 4,500
Attack: 1,680
Speed: 108
Armor: 30%
Crit: 30%

Moveset:

*Defense shattering strike

• Defense shattering rampage
  • Instant distraction
  • Instant invincibility
  • It’s great
  • It’s good
  • It’s op
  • It’s bad
  • It’s annoying

0 voters

2 Likes

I love so much this guy it’s one of my favorite creatures and is so good in my team definitely a great dino to use

1 Like

Took mine to 28, but don’t use it. I find it easy to take out, too - so I actually like seeing it lumber on out in a battle.

EDIT: T-Rex is almost L30 now, probably finish Tryko once Rex is 30 - because, compulsively need to complete… :woozy_face:

1 Like

The only thing I hate about it and other dinos with similar moves is how long it drags the time length of a game out.

I think it does well, if it had any Immunities, then it would be OP. But since it’s strong, but weak to all debuffs, it just balances it out imo.

Honestly tho I’m so glad it’s a strong balanced creature that has counter but can reck crap if it has to

Funny fact Tryko is the first ever unique in the game and is still a Tyrant and a great dino

9 Likes

Love my tryko. she has remained a constant on a changing team (since i’ve made her)
even before boosted she was great. Love her design and love her play style.

6 Likes

That feat is truly worthy of praise like it’s been just the most constant great creature we have had

2 Likes

It was one of the dinos I saw when I started playing and thought, “I’ll never get the chance to have that.” :smiley:

11 Likes

Now it’s Gemini lol

3 Likes

It’s one of the few dinos that have stood the test of time since the beginning.
I can’t predict the future, but odds are it’s a permanent member of my team.

6 Likes

i wanted to make her ever since i saw her.
once i got the components to level it was another 3 months even with the sanctuary. She wont end up being in my top 5 of hardest uniques to make tho. No. Maxi, gemini, tenonto, orion and magna have those spots (rhino may be tied)

3 Likes

Same I’ve tooken our almost everything but tryko, erlidom, and thylo have been some members who I believe won’t ever leave my team

Ya maybe but honestly rhino should be Thor or reniex good but let’s get back to tryko :joy:

1 Like

He/ she is good if know how to use. Off topic but why am I seeing teams of 28s uniques in the aviary? My initial thought is if you cannot get out of the aviary at that level… you may be playing the wring game hmm

A perfectly balanced tyrant, i love this one so much :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So is Thanos.
Both start with a “T”.

Coincidence?

Yes

5 Likes

boosts. droppers. and team strength based matchmaking. once in aviary it’s difficult to climb back out.

3 Likes

:rofl:
(For goodness’ sake more words)

2 Likes