Ludia Forums

“Opponent wins” and I keep losing trophies

On my way to work this morning I did a battle. I lost connection, well the game did and I had full service. I relaunched and as expected I lost.

Then I continued to see that same end of battle message and my trophies kept going down. Happened at least 5x.

Now I’m at work almost 2 hours later and I’ve completely relaunched my game fresh. When I change tabs or something I keep getting opponent wins and it STILL takes my trophies down. I wrote support in the game but I wanted to address it here for support too.

Here are some screenshots. @ned taken at 7:09am 7:11am & 7:12am eastern time.

2 Likes

I had this last night i lost 117 trophies over all. It corrected itself but still makes you wanna shut the phone down to stop it from happening

I don’t even want to log on right now.

Happens the same. Connection erros since app update.

Top score 5160 now strugglig to keep in 4800

1 Like

It’s happening to me right now. I closed out the game and it is still doing it. I have lost 500 trophies. Not good for my anxiety.

It happens…sometimes you are on a winning streak (which you won’t remember) but most of the time you’ll be in a losing streak (which you’ll definitely remember).

The same thing happened to me. Freaked me out until I realized that the trophy count reset properly if I quit the app and relaunched it.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Opponent Wins screen pops up after coming back from darting dinos (or just opening game), and continually takes more and more trophies away (like actually takes away 33 trophies every time) I’m down into the 3200s from 3300s now and I’m scared to open the game.

Area is was found in: Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open game and/or dart dinos
Step 2 - See “Opponent Wins” screeb, and lose trophies

(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

Both times I opened the game, and every time I came back from darting a dino

What type of device are you using: Iphone X

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I really don’t want to go back into the game, but I’ll probably have to in order to get my support key. After that it’ll really be annoying to keep checking to see if it’s fixed.

image image image

1 Like

The Bug is when i went on a losing streak then suddenly i couldnt get out of the useless defeat page. Fix it. im getting sick and tired of starring at it and then waste more time restarting the app. what a joke.

UPDATE: ITS BEEN FIVE TIMES IN A ROW NOW. JUST FIX IT. HOW IS IT FUN TO LOSE AND THEN FORCE U TO SEE 35 POINTS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU. AND WHEN U WIN U GOT REWARDED AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.

1 Like

@Thom

So…are we going to get a response to this, or are we just going to keep merging threads? I know there’s going to be more of these popping up, especially if they’re just gonna keep getting buried. (Since moving threads does not bump them in the “recent posts” feed)

Hey everyone, our team has been made aware of this issue but they require more information in order to more closely investigate this. Can you reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key? We’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Rinnah you can receive you support key without opening the app.

go into setting on your iphone and scroll to the bottom until you see the JWA app icon. Tap on that and then it will give you the support key and your app version.

Hope that helps.

Those may be out of order but it’s still happening. There were more times and I didn’t screenshot them. It seemed to happen after spinning supply drops, darting a Dino, even tapping on my dino collection.