Ludia Forums

Opponent Wins Before Battle Finishes

I have had this happen multiple times. The battle isn’t even over yet but suddenly it says opponent wins. I’m hoping this is a glitch that will be fixed soon. I’m getting quite sick and tired (and quite frankly extremely annoyed) of unfairly losing battles and having my score be affected by it. I don’t mind if I lose, as I know no one wins all the time, but only if it’s fair. It’s really turning me away from wanting to play and if it continues, I will be uninstalling the app. I’m sure I’m not the only one this has happened to either.

Hey Mary_Radcliff, I’m sorry to hear that happened. I’ve heard of a similar issue before from other players, and I have notified our team about it. I understand it’s really frustrating and our team is looking into it. If you have any other information, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key to assist them with the investigation. In the meantime, the troubleshooting steps on this thread could be helpful: Lost a battle I was winning