Ludia Forums

Opponents getting my dino attributes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support [here](https://forum.ludia.com/c/Jurassi
cWorldAlive/Help-Support).

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When batting, my opponents are getting my dinos attributes. For example, my tragodistis will stop counterattacking while the other dino that does not have that feature will start counter attacking. My dracoceratops was supposed to go before the t-rex, but the t-rex was given priority. The same thing goes for points. I’ve also had this happen in one of the towers where my level 18 stegodeus was only given 430 something points against charlie using rampage leaving about 26 points of health on charlie (the last one for me to beat), therefore making lose that tower battle. I have lost many games due to this bug. My husband has the same problem.

Area is was found in:
Battle
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Begin battling
Step 2 - Lose and rage quit
(add more if needed)
curse words
How often does it happen:
Since the last update a few days ago.
What type of device are you using:
Samsung S8 and Samsung S6
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey there @Katerina_R, that does sound super frustrating! I’m not sure what might be causing this to happen, but our support team would be glad to investigate this on your behalf. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including both of your support keys so that they can take a closer look. Any additional information that you could provide, such as screenshots or the date+time you were engaged in these battles, would also be of great help!

Sounds like the winner of the bug of the month award