Opthalmosaurus Tournament 4/15/22 - 4/17/22

JWTG Opthalmosaurus

Opthal is the most common option here due to its JPB status/ the teaser about the eyes.

Gonna be unlocking fishy and hope y’all unlock fishy too. :fish:

Have fun guessing everyone !!!

12 Likes

Confirmed

3 Likes

I change my mind. This is a dolphin. :heart: :dolphin:

If you do mind, could you show us its stats and card ? Thanks !

1 Like

Stats

4 Likes

She’s so pretty! Love it!

Also not bad stats… it’s better than archeleon, although I expected it to be slightly better than umoonasaurus… but still 3rd best reef. Ooh, but wait is that 3000 health I see…? Then it beats even the mighty Leptostega! I hope it has a good hybrid…

3 Likes

Okay, now I’m finding it this hard to believe. Ludia you have outdone yourself in this category. Not only is it a reef, and it looks so cute, but it has decent health paired with decent attack.

Not going to be so impressed…am I ? I love the looks and all. Its a decent creature :heart_eyes: :dolphin: :fish:

It is not really needed if there were more reefs, but as there is a lack of reefs in this game I say take it.

3 Likes

So true, you couldn’t have said it better

2 Likes

Hello guys

15 Likes

And… the creature’s name? :joy:

3 Likes

How are you facing up against it already!? Oh yeah, the name has gone, guess it was too embarrassed to say it’s name…

1 Like

Yeah we have an early guest on todays stampede.

And sadly, it already has a visual glitch. Her tounge penetrates through her upper beak. You can see the trajectory that goes into her mouth as a reference to its being a tounge. I think it is because of the tounge isn’t having an animation and left as rigid instead. It looks rather like the nose of a scorpion fish. Anyways, just a small detail.

I love the shiny sphere eyes. :eye::eye:

(…that penetrates into my soul.)

14 Likes

Whenever we get something with a new animation, I always wanna know what it’s 7-8 attack looks like.

4 Likes

Met him as well :grinning:

7 Likes

I didn’t faced her in the event

2 Likes

I don’t know, he showed up at the event and no name :joy:

1 Like

Interesting, I noticed the tongue when I saw it in the aquatic wave event.

The placodonts and turtles have the best 7-8 finishing move I’ve seen in the game.

1 Like

I didn’t know what it was or if it was intentional.

Is this the first ichthyosaur in the game?

2 Likes

Yeah, i’m kinda confused that it is not Icthyosaurus tough

Probably because it’s an import from jurassic park builder

2 Likes