Ludia Forums

Ornithocheirus Rules tournament 6/04/21 to 6/06/21

As per the background, it’s ornithocheirus, but no clue on what are the rules.

13 Likes

Rules could be interesting…

6 Likes

I’m guessing amphibians and Pterosaurs only. Could be Rarity based too…
And I am so glad it’s something I’ve already unlocked :flushed::relieved:

10 Likes

Also @TheIndoraptorKiller you were right about the tournament.

3 Likes

Kinda wish it was something else

2 Likes

Yeah me too. :expressionless: I’ve really hoped for Quetzal.

To another spring then. :thought_balloon:

3 Likes

Skipped the brachi tournament, it was everything I hoped and dreamt it would be. Motivation is getting low especially after last weeks issues, can’t imagine I play this one especially since both myself and D1 have the unlock. Still interested to see what rules they throw out though

5 Likes

Tourney creature would have been different as being something new and exciting. Like a component of a new aquatic pterosaur hybrid I dunno.

Man can only dream. :thought_balloon:

1 Like

I was hoping for Pteranodon Gen 2, I don’t have it and I think we had an Ornitocheirus unlock quite recently…

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen… introducing… TRANSPARENTOSAURUS!

3 Likes

Looking forward to see what the rules are for this tournament, I remember he was my first ever creature that I won off of the tournament wheel until that time I thought that landing on a pack on the wheel was a myth, ngl I was so excited that I sped hatched him straight away :joy:

Probably my favourite out of all the tourney pterosaurs what with that amazing health and decent attack, and also the star of walking with dinosaurs… I really hope it gets a hybrid… please ludia :pray:

5 Likes

Orthinosaurus? Kentrosaurus plus Orthy

1 Like

Ornithuxaura, orni + tupux, to be stronger than armormata :smirk:

4 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

I’ve made this thing. Even drew it. But photos got corrupted… I still have the stats. I’ll share the photos when I can.

Ornithuxaura

Tier: Tournament Hybrid

Cost:

Type: Pterosaur

Stats:

Level 10:

5069 Health

907 Attack

15,209 Coins/30 m

Level 20:

7642 Health

1485 Attack

35,678 Coins/30m

Level 30:

10357 Health

2249 Attack

79,395 Coins/30m

Level 40:

13296 Health

2949 Attack

116,394 Coins/30m

3 Likes

This was a fairly recent CoT unlock, no? I definitely have it although it is still awaiting development, I have been prioritising Tupuxara and Darwinopterus. Having just seen Ornithocherus’ health stat at max though I see I should work on it.

Anyway, less pressure for this tournament if the rules turn out to be out-of-sync with my line-up.

1 Like

Liked the idea, but I would be turning off the health down a little bit and raising the attacking a bit more up, to catch the 3-2:1 ratio instead of 5-4:1. But the overall thinking is nice, waiting for the drawings. :clap:

1 Like

I remember, joint idea was it not? :sunglasses:

1 Like

What does Rules tournament mean?

It has some sort of rules, like only pterosaurs and amphibians can be used or something