Ludia Forums

Ornithocheirus Tournament 7/31 - 8/02

Your average 3-day tournament. Very similar to the Brachiosaurus tournament, both featuring a new creature and lasting the same amount of time. 3 day tournaments typically require 1200-1300 trophies.

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Good meat shield… disappointed he doesn’t have a better attack. Seems a little more difficult than the Brachiosaurus tournament so far, but I haven’t used my top guys just yet. Sitting at 71 currently.

1 Like

Bots have been less predictable in this tournament. Had one go for full out reserves. One of my worse first runs, internet even disconnected me once. Sitting in the bottom of Dominator.

This one is not as good as I expected,neither coin production nor any other factors,I wonder if I should hatch it, I am sure of a Dominator finish.

2 Likes

I’m not sure of a Dominator finish but I’ll be close.
I am doing my runs later in the day.

1 Like

You will soon be perfect to pull off a Dominator finish.

My first mid Dominator match

Up against a Erlikosaurus 33,Pterodactylus 33,amargasaurus 38. I won it,it was tough though.

1st day Dominator doesn’t mean anything. Nothing is guaranteed.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I need to deepen my line-up more if I want to do it.

I do not mean regarding the first day Dominator, i could reach Dominator in the first day even when I was finishing in Predator. So I am certain about this. My line up is way better than it used to be,although the ferocity is not high,my
Line Up is deeper than it has ever been,I have good creatures with reasonable cooldown instead of just an army of carnivores with 6-7 hour cooldown now,so I am more confident than ever. Plus most of the recent tournaments were for new creatures(excluding segnosaurus) ,so i am sure of it. I do agree with you saying that nothing is definite,but if things go as they should,it should be fine,otherwise, I think my Internet will be gone for like 3 days of the tournament? None know.

1 Like

If I can handle new creatures tournaments without a lot of expenditure, then I can do repeats easily. Fingers crossed.

The most exciting part is 1300 LP.

1 Like

End of run, for a little while, good start.

2 Likes

2600 for me… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is my lineup, seems to be enough to push into mid Dominator consistently, without spending DB.

You have a deep lineup. Mine is of similar ferocity, but very shallow. I have only one individual of level 20 each - Eolambia, Eudim, Pterodactylus, Presto and Metopo. I do have a potential level 20 Baryonyx and Mastodonsaurus, but unsure if I need more l20s or if I can have wins with l10s.

1 Like

Very tired !!! Some match I faced lv.10 ++Indoraptor and lv.10++ Spinotasuchus

3 Likes

I might be able to sneak into Dominator again with my lvl 10 VIPs and lvl 20 tournament Dino’s.