Ludia Forums

Our clan was resetting from 10 stars to 4

Hi, I am the leader of the “POLSKA” team. Our clan regularly beat 10 star Alpha. today after logging in all our results have been reset and Alpha has changed to 4 star. our clan’s power from 94k dropped to 19k. It took us a long time to get this far. Our clan has existed practically since the beginning of this game. most of our players have over 7.5k. Please fix our clan!

Hey Ewelina, I’m sorry to hear that happened, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

Hi Ned, It’s been two days since I reported the problem in our clan and nothing has been fixed yet. no help and no reaction. please help my team. It really is annoying.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for a reply from our team, Ewelina. As emails/tickets are answered in the order that they come in, it might take a bit of time.

Once our team gets a chance to review your message, they’ll be sure to try and get back to you as soon as they can.