Feel free to post creature reworks here
I’ll start

Bruh who merged the my topic with this without my consent

Screenshot_20220618-115828_Chrome

1 Like

Screenshot_20220618-204115_Chrome

1 Like

Screenshot_20220620-150751_Chrome

Reworked all hybrids with the Large Spinosaurid rig. I might start doing this with other creature rigs as well.

Probably the weirdest rework of the bunch. I tried making it more close to Suchomimus, Irritator G2, and Thylacotator all at the same time, while keeping it balanced, while keeping its relative playstyle, and it ended up looking like this. I’m debating on whether I should take off the swap in and bring back Instant Distraction.

Poor Spinotahraptor got the short end of the stick when it comes to health from its ingredients, so increasing health was a must. It also needed a few resistances. Its moveset has been buffed to make it look much more like a true Spinosaurus hybrid. Overall a pretty simple rework that gets the job done.

The Indoms were the oddballs of the group (they really should’ve gotten their own rig along with Indot), Indominus Rex Gen 2 was very difficult to rework, I wanted to add something interesting and new without completely revamping the creature or making it too strong. The increases speed and added Alert Deception make it a muck scarier opponent against non-flocks, and further improves on Mutual Fury’s PvP usage.

I love how this rework turned out, it’s like a balanced version of Thylaconyx with a few unique features here and there. Buffed the stats and made a moveset that represents Baryonyx better, along with a class change.

A very odd rework. Not much to say about this one, hopefully it makes Indom more interesting as a creature.

Gave Spinotasuchus the Albertospinos treatment by adding Merciless Alert, along with buffing the stats and adding Kapro’s decel immunity. Hopefully a good Mid-Elite anti tank.

The increased damage is the main change, as it gives a reason for Albertospinos to be more of a purpose than swapping into Skoonasaurus and dying. On Escape Cleansing Impact comes from the Group Cleansing Impact seen in Spinotasuchus, and makes Albertospinos overall much better at its job as a trapper. Minimal Critical Counter was also removed because it honestly just felt pointless to have.

2 Likes