Our custom creatures!

This is how I like it

Uhh

1 Like

Wanted to repost this because I still think it looks cool. Also I updated it.

1 Like

Realised i didnt use rally heal for there counter so edited them a bit

And if you ever want to make your own Lambeo or Amuro saurus here are the silhouttes
PNSO-Audrey-the-Lambeosaurus-posterior
131115_lw96a_amurosaurus-riabinini_sn635_b1f7

2 Likes

Hey made a topic how to create custom Silhouttes on samsung. Name: " Samsung guide for making custom Silhouttes for jwa toolbox!". Go and take a loow if you want to make custom Silhouttes on your samsumg device.
Toward the guide for it

2 Likes

How about iPhone

1 Like

I know to click on the moves, but how do you remake the moves like that?

It looks like you’ve made a swap with a Fierce amphibian and a Cunning large pterosaur.

1 Like

No idea for iphone. I was just testing some things for samsung and accidently came across it :grin:

Let’s give some old beasts new life. Completely forgot if these were already done but here’s my take nonetheless:

1 Like

1 Like

Part 2

I have suggested this one before, and I submit it again hint hint nudge nudge Ludia.

The others in need of a slight update:

1 Like

Poukandactylus does not need a buff, and giving him a damage-ing strke might be a nerf. Poukandactylus is actually super balanced and not in need of a buff. I am using a lvl 22 Poukandactylus in avarie and it is so fun and so good. It are great against Phorurex, Thor, TenetoR and a revenge IndoT. Taking it away will kill its use against these heavely used creatures.

2 Likes

Counterpoint though, you’re using a low-level Poukandactylus against equally low level Phorurex, Indotaurus, and Tenontorex. Pit it against those three at max level and max boosted and it doesn’t stand a chance, even if it’s boosted.

Yes. They have found a few Mosasaurs, can’t remember the genera, in river deposits.

1 Like

Yeah but that has to do with the level and boosts not the creature itself
Please don’t’ change Poukandactylus as that ruins its unique playstyle
The only changes I would like would be a small buff to stats and resistances and maybe an impact with the same effects at Fearless Flap

1 Like

Updates to all of my Non-Hybrid Apex’s

3 Likes