Our custom creatures!

rip the remaining whale population

5 Likes

2 Likes

Kinda looks like the old tuora w/ the 3 impacts. I like it! It has good raid viability as well

1 Like

download (2)
download (1)
Are they good?

2 Likes
  1. You should probably drop it’s HP down to 4100.

2. Looks good.

3.Neither Erlikogamma or Acro have an attack boosting ability, and a Cunning should not be able to cleanse itself of a Deceleration. Just give it Minimal Speedup Strike in place of Ferocious Cleanse, boost it’s DoT Resistance to 100%, and make it a Cunning Fierce instead of just Cunning.

Ok. In the meantime

download (13)
download (12)
download (8)
download (9)
download (10)
download (6)
download (7)

2 Likes

Some of my new Apex’s

2 Likes

I suggest using the Koolasuchus for Metoposaurus and Purussaurus for Deinosuchus as they look the most similar.

1 Like

3 Likes

how’s this? I know the icons won’t load but you can see what they do:) it’s probably too op

If you press “continue editing” and then “preview” and “generate image” for a second time the icons should load.

Thanks!(10chars)

1 Like

Anatotitan is an invalid genus. It’s a synonym for Edmontosaurus annectens; which is what’s in JWA. There is however a 2nd genus of Edmonto, which is the crested variant that appears in JWE. Perhaps you can switch Anato with that Edmontosaurus as a Gen 2?

2 Likes

So, I read up on it and a lot of sources are conflicting. One states that it MIGHT be, not it definitely is. I’ve also seen skulls side by side of Anatotitan/E. annectens and E. regalis and I feel they differ enough to be different genera, so I will keep it as Anatotitan, personally. However, feel free to change it for yourself. ^^

Edit: Wait
 If that’s the case I should’ve editted the current Edmontosaurus and changed it to Anatotitan instead
 Oof. Either way is flawed

Edit 2: I’mma just do a different dinosaur instead lol

1 Like

3 Likes

as long you don’t call it Trachodon Longiceps then it’s fine

Ok. I’m going to call it Trachodon longiceps :sunglasses:

Jk

Dilorach buff

1 Like

You almost got it right with the class change. That just needed to be Cunning-Resilient since that’s what it has for its movesets.

I like this one is op?
Purrogreus