Our custom creatures!

Group Decelerating Counter will sometimes make it good for raids

3 Likes

Should upgrade Senseless Stun to do 1.5x damage (150% on JWA Toolbox) to give it some bite without making it too dangerous.

Edit: It might also benefit from upgrading Revenge Protection to making it either a Taunting or Group Shield type ability on top of its other effects to make it more useful for Raids in addition to its counter.

1 Like

I don’t think it needs that. Senseless Stun already stuns for 2 turns, giving it a free turn against potential counters like Ankylos Lux and Albertospinos.

3 Likes

Problem, at least with Ankylos Lux at least, is that it doesn’t have any shield-breaking or armor piercing abilities. So it might give it a free turn, but without doing damage it just wastes the turn anyway, and it lets Ankylos Lux put up its own shield with Alert Stunning Strike on the next turn if its not already used

1 Like

It could be used to bypass Anky Lux’s Invincibility On Escape when swapping, and could be used to gain some cooldown back to use Instant Ferocious Revenge again. A priority impact that guaranteed stuns for 2 turns is probably a bit overboard, so if Scutorixis needs any more output I’ll probably replace Revenge Protection with an impact move.

2 Likes

Fair enough I suppose.

Though that still puts it in range of Ankylos’ Resilient Shielded Rampage and Run + counter combo in the latter situation.

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s more balanced than it may appear, I tested it out a decent amount

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense for it to have no escape? Since both parents have it

Do you think it’s op?
download (2)

3 Likes

I gave it impact on escape because not only does it swap prevent, but it also counters the swap-in meta. A lot of things have swap prevention resistance, so no escape is turning into a bit of a useless move.

1 Like

Screenshot_20220515-115229_Chrome

1 Like

What List of Hybrids Should I Make?

5 Likes

Make a para gen2 and combine it with The Epic The Ferocious Tryostornix :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Screenshot_20220515-153608_Chrome

3 Likes

5 Likes

Screenshot_20220515-203119_Chrome
Screenshot_20220515-202722_Chrome
Screenshot_20220515-202317_Chrome

6 Likes

8 Likes