1 Like

2 Likes

Instant wound only attacks

2 Likes

this is my idea for spinoceratops

3 Likes

what should change on the apex

3 Likes
  1. Ankyloceratops isn’t a Fierce (nor are it’s hybrid ingredients) so it has no business having a DoT ability like Fatal Blow.

2. Fatal Blow can simply be an ability unique to the Apex, but a 1 turn Delay and 2 Turn Cooldown would suffice instead of a 2 turn Delay and 3 turn Cooldown.

3. Group Fierce Superiority Rampage should not be a thing. It can either be Group Superiority Rampage or Group Shattering Rampage, but not both, and in fact should be the latter since it gets it from Thor and you already have Superiority Strike.

4. The Apex should be labeled as a Fierce Resilient, not a Wildcard as it doesn’t have any Cunning abilities (nor should it since neither of its ingredients are Cunning).

5. Depending on what you do with #3, either reduce the armor rating to 15% (if you keep Group Shattering Rampage), or remove the DoT resistance entirely (if you keep Group Superiority Rampage). That way either Cunning or Fierce creatures will have better odds of taking it down.

6. Should probably come up with a shorter name for the Apex.

2 Likes

trike 3 shows a more realistic representation of trikes power and i’ve made some continuity errors
GFSR i usually have a non group version idk where that is this move comes for my trike max
so i am sticking to it all though ill remove group
idk why it has 2 3 i will edit that and i forgot to change class because it is defaulted as wild card

3 Likes

fixed it

1 Like

Mate its his thong and you can have a decel rempagensp ot shoulnt matter btw it can be wildcars if it counters all things which it might, why is carm a wildcard?

1 Like

don’t get upset at them. They just spotted some issues they thought i should correct thats all and i fixed those i saw fit