Ludia Forums

Our First Time Finishing 1st Place In The Championship!

I am so proud of our alliance, Timmy What Is It. I can’t fully express my gratitude and enjoyment of this alliance. Im so blown away with our team’s performance this last Championship!

For months we have fought so hard to get a 1st place finish. We’ve had numerous top 3 finishes but hadn’t hit the number 1 spot. This month we did it! Everyone worked so hard and invested so much into it.

I couldn’t ask for a better team of people to play with. We’ve had great members over the lifetime of the alliance and we’ve gained great new members too. I love the community we’ve created and the team spirit we have. Moral has been up and through the roof this month.

We also were able to reach tier 10 rewards along with many other teams a few months ago for the first time. We were very proud of our accomplishment. We continue to reach all goals we set for ourselves and the sky is the limit.

I created Timmy What Is It in December 2018 and in January of last year I created discord and decided to strive to be hardcore. We joined ARK right at a year ago too. We reached 10/10 and haven’t missed it yet. We’ve maintained 3 level 20 sanctuaries each 2 week rotation too. We are proud supporters and representatives of the ARK Co Op.

I’m also pleased with my personal performance in this last tournament. As a free to play player never spending any money ever, I was able to maintain top 100! I was ranked and fought amongst some of the most well known names in the game. I won some, lost some, and got destroyed in some. I still placed in 68th place. I was really trying to hold top 50 but man there are some wild teams out there. I tried my best and I’m pleased with myself.

Thanks to all of our friends, supporters, and our Alliance family.

I hope we can continue to grow and stay at the top and be one of the most well known names in the game.

Come check us out at ARK! We have numerous Co Ops and close to 100 teams of all play styles. Everyone has a home with us. Numerous teams finished in the top 100 including 3 in the top 5!

Shout out to our Co Op teams for their outstanding performances. Swamp Chomp & Enlightened Instinct.

16 Likes

congrats guys. a round of applause for the group.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

congrats!!!1

5 Likes

congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1:

5 Likes

also could i jion goint to battle today and hopfully unlock tourneys

Congrats :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

If I’m not mistaken killer raptors are always in the top of the championships point every time there is a tournament but now there is another alliance that took place in first of the championships point. Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, KR was trialing some new members this season, lots of them only got 10 takedowns and didn’t do anything else after that. Most have been kicked, but I’m sure others were taking a break to warm up for the 5 week tourney

1 Like

wait I know you , you are that pro c youtuber I did commented in of your newest youtube videos and do you remember me?

yes you are that gaming raptor youtuber

please tell your viewers to check out my youtube channel also

you have to earn viewers mate

hey can I friend request you on discord and what is your discord id

ProC #2026

I already send friend request

ok, just don’t be one of those ppl who spam me random stuff everyday

i dont spam

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes