Ludia Forums

Over leveled dinos

Well, I remember having a lot of fun with it on a topic not at all about leveling dinos past the point you need them, so why not make a whole topic dedicated to it?! Feel free to flex your over leveled dinos that have no right being the level they are!!:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Apato

19 Likes

I don’t get it^^

Apato has the highest health in the game. Should be the only over leveled common

I meant with OP’s post. Other than possibly Majungasuchus

Yeah I didnt see anything over leveled either

I, on the other hand, over leveled a Tany to 20 back a patch or 2 ago when it could counter Indo… I also leveled Ourano to 19 before it had a hybrid (for a while it was one of the best dinos in the game)

Also saw a guy a couple of threads down who leveled Sino to 19 (why??)

1 Like

Over leveled is any Hybrid component and/or not useful Hybrid or creature leveled past a point where it would normally be any good.

So, as an example, my Iguanadon is level 15 and my Edmontosaurus is level 14, when I only need them at level 10.

Probably lots of these kicking around

10 Likes

Yep. Great example. :+1:

Well, i like to imagine people saying “What the heck” when they see my Allosaurus level 24 :)). I was against an Ankyntrosaurus level 20, Allo just loved it, it was delicious :))

1 Like

Monomimus not bad atm, less usefull than before but not a noob dino like lythronax Haha

My most extreme case is a lvl 20 suchotator who is still on my team, followed by a lvl 18 irritator gen 2 (looking back I am kicking myself) but now as a goal for the game I am seeking to level every non-unique to 20

3 Likes

Here you go!

13 Likes

I think if there was a Dino with suchotators moveset that was simply labeled a “Unique” everyone would think it was a tyrant.

It’s rarity gives the misconception that it’s less formidable when this couldn’t be farther from the truth

12 Likes

Agree… Suchotator is a staple on my team! And the only meta-viable dino in L4… :smile:

5 Likes

Mine are those from Immunity division :slight_smile:

10 Likes

12 Likes

Lvl 30 INDOMINUS :eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Why do people overlevel procera?

I know it’s good, for sure,

But if there will come a hybrid of it in next update?

1 Like