Overheating

I recently got my new IPhone 13 Pro and I hoped that i can finally play the game for longer than 5 Minutes like on my IPhone X without it overheating and dimming brightness. But unfortunately it turns out that it is still the same. So I wanted to ask if it is due to poor optimization or if the game just uses as many resources as possible no matter how powerful the phone is. If the second one is the case it would be nice to have an ingame option to limit either fps or decrease details. I’m a bit disappointed that the game runs so bad even on high end devices.

Hopefully you consider better settings or find a way to optimize the game. Because I now wanted to start playing again with the new device and unfortunately it isn’t fun as it is right now.

Best regards
Trib

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you are having overheating issues on your device, Trib. If you have any other background apps opened while the game is running, it might help reduce the overheating if you close them.

However, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key/device information, and our team can take a closer look at this as well.

Thank you!

1 Like