Oviraptor VIP Tournament 6/17/22-6/20/2022

Here is our new creature for the VIP tournament. (From Twitter)

Oviraptor
Oviraptor (meaning “egg seizer” or “egg thief”) is a genus of oviraptorid dinosaur that lived in Asia during the Late Cretaceous period. (WIKI)

This will be ONE creature only (NO UNLOCK). I also assume that the bugs will still be here, unless by some miracle, an update comes out within 48 hours. (EDIT: Bug has been fixed! Awesome!!! :star_struck:)

FVS2ZiCXEAAN9GQ

11 Likes

tanky carnivore, nice.

It has the same stats as Baryonyx.

The stats are disappointing, and I really wish Ludia would stop reusing the same stats. Would much rather have the new dinos have creative stats.

Plus she kicked out Procerato from the VIP+ packs, so 2 for 2 disappointments…

10 Likes

But at least you could get the best V.I.P Carnivore now without being a V.I.P which is good I guess and I think Oviraptor came out in Tuesday.

4 Likes

Seriously boys, why so many V.I.Ps with the same stats.

1 Like

But for them to move it, especially after Wuerho, is frustrating. Countless VIP players spent lots of LP on the 35K and 50K packs to obtain copies of not only her, but Wuerho. Plus not to mention, she’s being replaced by a Baryonyx-stat dink, so us VIPs lost yet another unique dino in favor of a clone of an existing dino.

12 Likes

While I like the addition of her in SG packs, I guess it can be kinda disappointing…

1 Like

I noticed that when they came out when I was in my first year of Secondary school, back in Saint Pedro’s day, the day these lads debuted.

Well i believe the main purpose of this is to cycle out old vip+dinosaurs to the normal sg packs, since there are more in the sg than the sg+, them making the dinos in the sg+ 10% chance each is beyond me, but moving them down to sg so they have a 5% chance to be obtained not only allows them to give vip+ players to get the newest vip dinosaurs first, but to also give non vip players a dinosaur they previously havent been able to obtain. If ludia was to keep all the old sg+ dinosaurs in the sg+ pack. It would stack up and up and up and the 10% chance that they have now would likely go down to a 5 or even 3% chance each. They want to keep the numbers on them because vip players have the same chances as non vips to get a dino out of the pack, but the difference is that one has newer pnes, and the other has older ones. This isnt really anything to complain about until they add vip hybrids.

1 Like

Also you guys can make 35,000 lp and 50,000 lp faster than a non vip. You can make it in maybe a month, we could make that in more than two months at most if greed doesnt get control of us. It isnr a waste of lp, its lowering the amount of time itll take you to have a chance at getting it.

2 Likes

Easy, the AI ain’t as fierce or brutal, as regular, bracketed or my least favourite kind of tournament, rules

1 Like

Yes, AI is out to get me every aquatic tournament. It doesn’t like my fish… Oh, well. We can cruise through this one.

My tourney is done, although many friends having issues after finish a battle I didn’t have any crash.

6 Likes

Data

3 Likes

It seems the energy we had before has gone a little since the terrible bugs in the last update. Less people seem to be posting these days. For me, I’m feeling a little exhausted from the game with the terrible bugs, bad prizes in the spin wheel and constant crashes of the game… I’ve done enough in this tournament with over 1000 trophies, so see you on the other side. Good luck everyone. Rest up, enjoy life and long live dinosaurs!!!

2 Likes

You think 1k will be enough?

1 Like

@Jwtgacct My league is slow this time. Usually I lose my top spot the 2nd day of the tournament, but I’m double number 2 now. A unique situation. D100 is about 250 trophies. I’m at 1100, so I’ll just sit back and do a few battles if needed between playing with my sons. An easy tournament is a welcome relief. I can’t wait to see the movie with my boys. It will be their first movie at the cinema too! Exciting times!

1 Like

Data

4 Likes

Now I’m jealous :sweat_smile:

Congratulations, I’ll keep cllimbing the latter to get a safe point

1 Like