Ludia Forums

Oviraptor

I have seen Bagoyee’s video about unlocking the oviraptor. The Ovi looks beautiful to my eyes, and guess what, IT HAS NEW ANIMATIONS!!!

And a level 7 Oviraptor can counter a level 11 velociraptor perfectly.

2 Likes

if you watched my video, a lvl 7 oviraptor can also be used to beat mortem rex raid :smirk: :wink:

14 Likes

Man i have 0 apex dna lol

what about a level 10?

1 Like

I absolutely love oviraptor!!! I love its design!!! I love its calls!!! Love the chirps, but sometimes it scream/shrieks and sounds like a demogorgon… but that’s fine
But long story short I love it!!!

No new loading screen yet

yes, that was a bummer, would have loved to have the oviraptor art with the sunset as the screen, or dakota in the dark eeriee night

3 Likes

well yeah that would work better and would survive until the end of the raid, but I only had a level 7 lol

1 Like

Hii there,can my bro join ur alliance bcz u beat apex with lower dinos…my brother has a trophy count of more than 3,600 and good at the game… he completed his tasks daily.
He is a very regular and a hardcore player

Will,u be his friend and of mine…

I’m in KillerRaptors, the alliance where majority of players have lvl 30 creatures and have 5k+ trophies

Can u drop the link for the video?

I’ll create a topic for the videos

tbh, it looks really long and lanky

i love the movmemts

Noticed for a while it does a little wing flapping when you play with it in the sanctuaries, i find it cute

1 Like

Did they remove them today, saw about 15 yesterday and 0 today…same sample size.

Haven’t seen any yet and have short range spawn at home. Today walked 2 hours around and didn’t find any.

Ive seen about 1 or 2 a day in the same amount of time i saw 15plus on day one.

i have seen no oviraptors, or dakotaraptors