Ludia Forums

Owen hates your social media links

Bug Description: OWEN, SCOURGE OF THE UNIVERSE pops up and freezes the game after clicking daily reward link on Twitter. Pops up often, even though the app just opened. Game freezes about half of those times. Happens even when I’m sitting still.

Area is was found in: Everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click on the social media link for daily reward and wait… clever punk.
Step 2 - restart
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Too often

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7 plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

There’s a daily reward on twitter??? Do u mean just the daily mission reward? and yea owen happens to me for no reason as well

No, most days there is a link that opens the game. That link we tested a while back.

You get 10 or 15 bucks for clicking it. Adds up to 80-90 bucks a week, give or take.

You can see in the background behind the blowhard “Reward Received”

2 Likes

Ok ty, now i can get cash faster

1 Like

Seriously, I’m starting to hate Owen even in the movies because of this game. Hope he gets eaten by a dino.

1 Like

Yeah ive been off twitter for years but made a new account just to follow jwa for the free hardcash… just doing the twitter link everyday gets you pretty close to a rare scent every other week… not to shabby for spending like 30 secs a day.

You don’t have to log in. I don’t have an account but if you go to their feed via a Safari (or whatever) search, you can see their posts. Can’t reply or anything, of course, but the link is live. So I just have it as a bookmark and check daily.

I had no idea about this. Got 15 today!

1 Like