P R E D A T O R S , 5/4 alliance recruiting

Hey there, got 5 open spots for active players, all we require from you at this moment is to be active and contribute as much as possible to missions, cheers , hit me up here or add me in game on Mayhem#6004 :+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi. I’m lvl 19. Complete daily missions an donate all I can. Pls consider me for ur alliance. Thanks
Kerry ( splashcat67).

I’m also used to playing with a team that uses nunda/irritator gen 2 an nodo to boost DNA for alliance missions. So I can work with team guidelines. :grin:

1 Like

Hey there we are once again full, but ill let you know when a spot opens up, i do reviews of players constantly, so if the new players hasent peformed to expectations in a couplw of days, and you still need an alliance, youll be first in line :+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

4 spots opened up hit me with your tags here or add me ingame if you’re interested :+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Could you share what these expectations are? I would hate to get in over my head. Thank you.

Sounds way worse than it is, but its basically just checkinh up on peoples trophie count( as this is really all you have to go on when it comes to how active people are), and it doesn’t need to go up by a certain amount or so it’s just cant be the same for 3-4 days​:+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:

1 Like

Wish there were more and better ways to track peoples activity, but hey apparently thats to hard for ludia​:crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

Predators recruiting once again looking for daily active people to help get alliance missions done and be part of an awesome alliance , hit me up here with your info or simply request to join the clan​:+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Me and my wife are looking for a guild let me know if there is spot for 2

Sure feel free to write your tags here or simply let me add yours, we got some guidelines, to check ppls activity and make sure everyone does their part, like requesting certain dna to make sure we make rank 5 on explo .D

Got room for a few more active members, we hit rank 5 explo and rank 4 defense this week, and we need you to make it even easier coming weeks !:+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hi. My current alliance doesnt seem to be interested in the game anymore so im in need of a new one. Level 20 player. Stable around 5200 trophies. Player name is sumeshnarain #8897
Thanks

Still got a few spots left for active and reliable ppl , were working hard on missions( almost at rank 4 explo ) and need you to help out!:+1:

Hey Mayhem,
I am very interested, even though I am relatively new to the game (but grinding hard).
Would be happy to get a chance, I just sent you my request. (gonedo28#6612)

I’m interested
TheDinoWrangler #2168
I’m very active and I play daily!

Got 2 more spots for active players, request to join or simply leave your ingame tag here :+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Keen to join, active player, 5300 trophies, hit me up (Troy)

Hey there, we once again have a few spots open, requirements we put on you is, be active, be rdy to join our discord( to post screenshots n stuff like that, and be rdy to follow out guidelines when it comes to requesting( read alliance description), if this sound like a good fit for you , hit me up asap! Cheers​:hugs::+1:

1 spot open still, leave your tag here if interested :+1: